Women calls 911, policeman arrives and sexually assaults her

Status
Not open for further replies.

GarfieldtheCat

Diamond Member
Jan 7, 2005
This happened years ago and while the sentence handed down makes me go :eek: as well as :rolleyes:, it would not appear to be news or politics. There's probably enough current content to go around without old stuff.
admin allisolm

Yup, these things never happen right?

Link

When Officer Jones arrived at the woman’s apartment, he began making sexually explicit comments, according to reports.

At one point Officer Jones exposed his body to the woman even though she did not consent, according to reports.

Then, taking things even further, Officer Jones got a hold of the woman’s head and began pushing her head down toward his lap as she tried to get away from him, the lawsuit states.

What the officer did to the woman after forcing her head down was not specified in detail in the lawsuit — only that the woman was then violently sexually assaulted.

His punishment?

Officer Jones pleaded guilty to charges of criminal trespass, dereliction of duty and assault in a plea deal that would land him only a 90-day suspended jail sentence, while the woman was paid $5k.

No jail time at all, typical for a cop. Of course this is Cleveland, yet another area where the police are under investigation because of multiple instances of police abuse. Probably got to keep his pension as well.

Last edited by a moderator:

z1ggy

Lifer
May 17, 2008
She should have bit his D off. But then again if she did try to defend herself, she'd be a felon.

Genx87

Lifer
Apr 8, 2002
Yeah she would be assaulting an officer of the law. Felon for sure, jail time, and public shaming for biting the dick of a hero.

rudeguy

Lifer
Dec 27, 2001
She should have bit his D off. But then again if she did try to defend herself, she'd be a felon.

looks like the officer got off (giggity) without a felony or sex offender tag. This shit isn't justice.

Blanky

Platinum Member
Oct 18, 2014
Needs to be a federal task force that does nothing but prosecute police and protect us from state and city level cops who get a slap on the wrist when arrested.

master_shake_

Diamond Member
May 22, 2012
Needs to be a federal task force that does nothing but prosecute police and protect us from state and city level cops who get a slap on the wrist when arrested.

bahahahahhahahahahahha

oh wait, your serious...

bahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

mmntech

Lifer
Sep 20, 2007
The woman stated that the city knew that Officer Jones has a history of misconduct but let him work anyway without taking corrective action.

This seems to be the meat of the story here. Anywhere else, you'd be fired on the spot for committing a felony on the job. There's always been two separate rules though for public and private sector workers.

mizzou

Diamond Member
Jan 2, 2008
OK, I wasn't going to say anything. But I have to.

Garfieldthecat. Why did you think this old published news story was newsworthy? Run out of cop hate news stories today to fill your agenda? God forbid we not have 5 stories running on the front of P&N that don't involve cops involved in criminal actions.

rudeguy

Lifer
Dec 27, 2001
OK, I wasn't going to say anything. But I have to.

Garfieldthecat. Why did you think this old published news story was newsworthy? Run out of cop hate news stories today to fill your agenda? God forbid we not have 5 stories running on the front of P&N that don't involve cops involved in criminal actions.

Lick that boot!

Sonikku

Lifer
Jun 23, 2005
Cops needs love too and she walked away with like 5 grand. 5k for a blowjob is like a whore's dream come true and she probably didn't even put in a AAA effort.

Status
Not open for further replies.