Women Beaten By Uncle For Not Fasting Ramadan

Apr 27, 2012
An 18 year old woman took refuge in her bedroom to protect herself from her uncle who beat her because she didn't observe ramadan. He hit her several times with his fist and a broom. Police arrived only to be blocked entry by about mostly 15 male members

This is disgusting, he had no right to beat her and she has the right not to observe the occasion.

The uncle and the family blocking entry should be charged over this

Should the uncle along with the family be charged over this and does France need to take a stand against hardline extremists?

http://www.jihadwatch.org/2012/08/f...n-by-her-uncle-for-not-observing-ramadan.html

Pr0d1gy

Diamond Member
Jan 30, 2005
Organized religion has a history of misogyny and torment of the common people. Just another example.

spacejamz

Lifer
Mar 31, 2003
Since we're posting about bad Uncles today, here is my contribution...

Aunt and Uncle 'beat and starved girl, 8, locked her in room full of trash and urine and would not let her shower.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...m-trash-urine-allow-shower.html#ixzz24C4h9BHk

Damn mooslims... I guess they didn't want her to eat either! Must have had something to do with Ramadan...

And please tell us what organized religion they belonged to so we can criticize them as well...

Jan 25, 2011

Aunt and Uncle 'beat and starved girl, 8, locked her in room full of trash and urine and would not let her shower.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...m-trash-urine-allow-shower.html#ixzz24C4h9BHk

Damn mooslims... I guess they didn't want her to eat either! Must have had something to do with Ramadan...

Wtf dude. This thread is about Muslims and Muslims only. What you think because this type of shit knows no religious bounds and is not representative of a whole society it's relevant? Next thing you know you'll be posting about christian sects who have gone to court for the right to beat their children in the name of the bible.

Apr 27, 2012

thraashman

Lifer
Apr 10, 2000
Start a new thread on that, this is about religion

No, this thread isn't about religion. This thread is about how much Incorruptible hates Muslims. Like every thread you start. We get it dude, you dislike the brown people. Guess what, there are shitty people all over the world and they cross ethnic and religious boundaries. You don't have to focus on one group and hate all members of that group because of their shitty ones. Just like if I ever meet a non-shitty Republican I won't hate them just because they're a Republican. Now all I have to do is actually find a non-shitty one which has proven even harder than I thought.

umbrella39

Lifer
Jun 11, 2004
Start a new thread on that, this is about religion

If that be the case then just keep editing and updating your original Mooslim FUD thread, this is just a repost otherwise.... and how do you know my link has nothing to do with religion? Their religion clearly didn't stop them from starving and beating a child so long as it wasn't theirs...

Last edited:

nobodyknows

Diamond Member
Sep 28, 2008

A couple are accused of beating an eight-year-old girl, locking her inside a dirty, urine-soaked room and starving her. The girl, known in court documents only as GW, had lived with Jeffrey 'Adam' Kraft, 34, and Michele L. Buckner-Kraft, 28, in Missouri, for four years.

They have been charged with assault and child endangerment.

It seems they are in trouble for it too.

spacejamz

Lifer
Mar 31, 2003
So the big question is:

If it's ok to condemn all Muslims for the actions of the few, can we also condemn all Christians for the actions of the few as well?

I wonder what the results would look like if we compiled a list of the actions of these 'few' Christians against the 'few' Muslims...I am think one list would be more violent and definitely bigger than the other one...

Apr 27, 2012
There is a lot more radical islam than Christianity in the world, I am not aware of that many Christians blowing themselves up and getting in hysterics because there prophet was insulted

Whiskey16

Golden Member
Jul 11, 2011
There is a lot more radical islam than Christianity in the world, I am not aware of that many Christians blowing themselves up and getting in hysterics because there prophet was insulted
You are a bigoted troll that is present to lamely disseminate hate speech with the prime goal to incite hatred upon any and all Muslims.

You are an example of the worst upon the internet. Your motives for societal purity from Muslims and your use of internet forums is right upon the lines of Anders Behring Breivik. He did and posted much of the same. As the culture and rules stand -- AnandTech would welcome Breivik's posts with open arms.

Sadly, AnandTech's Politics and News forum has gained a justly notorious reputation for being a hotbed for derision and all out hatred against Muslims. Moderators may retort that the acceptance of bigoted hate speech is the will of the community, yet such acknowledgement is the complicit permission for the forum to be a welcomed venue to incite bigoted hatred including the extreme of retaliatory xenophobic violence.

As a private site, the published content is owned and representative of the name of the entity. It will only take time before sites acting such as this one become directly and infamously linked to more extreme and regular hate crimes. This will permanently affect the bottom line.

Before such extreme infamy is reached, this site is surely losing motivated activity by vastly outnumbering reasonable folk who dare not wish to be associated with the excessive and permissibly putrid vocals of a crowd inciting puritan extremism.

nobodyknows

Diamond Member
Sep 28, 2008
You are a bigoted troll that is present to lamely disseminate hate speech with the prime goal to incite hatred upon any and all Muslims.

You are an example of the worst upon the internet. Your motives for societal purity from Muslims and your use of internet forums is right upon the lines of Anders Behring Breivik. He did and posted much of the same. As the culture and rules stand -- AnandTech would welcome Breivik's posts with open arms.

Sadly, AnandTech's Politics and News forum has gained a justly notorious reputation for being a hotbed for derision and all out hatred against Muslims. Moderators may retort that the acceptance of bigoted hate speech is the will of the community, yet such acknowledgement is the complicit permission for the forum to be a welcomed venue to incite bigoted hatred including the extreme of retaliatory xenophobic violence.

As a private site, the published content is owned and representative of the name of the entity. It will only take time before sites acting such as this one become directly and infamously linked to more extreme and regular hate crimes. This will permanently affect the bottom line.

Before such extreme infamy is reached, this site is surely losing motivated activity by vastly outnumbering reasonable folk who dare not wish to be associated with the excessive and permissibly putrid vocals of a crowd inciting puritan extremism.

Everyone has an "agenda"..... including you.

classy

Lifer
Oct 12, 1999
Organized religion has a history of misogyny and torment of the common people. Just another example.

Billions of people in organized religion don't do or promote extreme things like this. There are extreme nutcases that are athiest and religious as well.