Women and Cigar smoking

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

Kirby

Lifer
Apr 10, 2006
I'm a complete hypocrite. I don't mind men smoking, and I even like to smoke a pipe and cigar occasionally myself, but I absolutely despise seeing a woman smoke. I just find it disgusting.

Xyclone

Lifer
Aug 24, 2004
The only smoking i'll allow my girlfriend to do is hookah, but even then...

On the other hand, hookah smoking around me is ok, since I smoke it often and it doesn't leave behind a horrid stench and horrible breath. And yes, I know it's just as bad for you as smoking cigarettes/cigars...

May 16, 2000
Gro-fvcking-tesque...just like any other type of smoking. Would absolutely NEVER remotely consider dating anyone who smoked. If they didn't smoke for at least half a day before-hand I'd be willing to give a super hottie a quick hershey hammering (doggystyle only of course), but that's about it.

TheNewbie

Jul 17, 2007
Originally posted by: compuwiz1
She's only hot, if she smokes my white owl. ;)

How big is your owl?

Anyway....
Smoking is gross I can't stand it, and its a huge turn off.

pontifex

Lifer
Dec 5, 2000
Originally posted by: Dacalo
It doesn't matter guy or girl, smoking itself is just nasty IMO.

smoking is not sexy at all, well, unless she's smoking the flesh cigar.

invidia

Platinum Member
Oct 8, 2006
I like girls who blow other things beside smoke. Sucking in that smoke is disgusting.

ades

Jul 13, 2007
My first post, finally...

Smoking cigars is a man's past-time. I smoke them every so often, but only nice imported hand-rolled cigars. And I'd assume that it's more likely that a woman would smoke one of those cheap flavored cigars, which are horrible and give cigars the bad rep. that they have. Not to mention, you don't inhale cigar smoke, you absorb the nicotine throught the mouth.

Oh and that aftertaste.... ewwwww.... I hope I never have the displeasure of meeting a girl with after-cigar breath...

sao123

Lifer
May 27, 2002
Originally posted by: Number1
I would rather have my woman suck on something more substantial!

:evil:

:thumbsup:

Originally posted by: Dacalo
It doesn't matter guy or girl, smoking itself is just nasty IMO.

17thed

Xavier434

Lifer
Oct 14, 2002
I voted no. I relate smoking cigars to being a very masculine thing to do even though I realize that it is just mind over matter. Then again, deeming one woman to be more "sexy" than another is often mind over matter for me too so I guess it makes sense.