Woman Who Repeatedly Urinated In Office Coffee Pot Sued...

Eli

Super Moderator | Elite Member
Oct 9, 1999
(pre-article read)

Bwhaahahahaha...

(post article read)

:Q
State police then set up video surveillance above the coffee machine and caught Jones urinating into the pot, then pouring the urine into the coffee machine.

pnw3d. ;)

jlee

Lifer
Sep 12, 2001
$600,000...? Seems as though if you're in the wrong place at the right time, you might be able to get rich fairly quick w/o major physical injury..

ElFenix

Elite Member
Super Moderator
Mar 20, 2000
which accuses Robinson of assault
The suit claims Robinson Aviation was negligent because it failed to fully screen employees and conduct routine performance examinations.
how is that assault

State police became involved after the tower manager reported a strong odor emanating from the coffee machine. The odor warned employees of a problem before any tainted coffee was used, police said. No sicknesses were reported.
According to the lawsuit, which accuses Robinson of assault, several plaintiffs consumed the mixture of water, coffee and urine and became "physically ill."
sounds like they're making it up

UglyCasanova

Lifer
Mar 25, 2001
The wives of four of the plaintiffs are seeking an additional $200,000 apiece in the civil suit filed Tuesday in the Oneida County Clerk's office.

?

The spouses seek damages because they say their husbands "would not freely mingle in society with others because of the derision and jokes" made in public.

I'm glad they are getting their share. :disgust:

Ryan

Lifer
Oct 31, 2000
Honestly, I hope this case gets thrown out of court. Nothing happened to these people, and if they had not found out about the piss, their merry lives would not have been effected.

Stratum9

Apr 13, 2002
State police then set up video surveillance above the coffee machine and caught Jones urinating into the pot, then pouring the urine into the coffee machine.

POLICE PEE CAM!!

Website coming soon....

VBboy

Diamond Member
Nov 12, 2000
Also, why only $200,000 per person? Would any of you guys drink pee+coffee for $200,000? (Do NOT start a poll about that! :))

rgwalt

Diamond Member
Apr 22, 2000
Originally posted by: PipBoy
Originally posted by: rgwalt
Originally posted by: Zim Hosein
This is so disgusting, I felt the need to share:

Woman Who Repeatedly Urinated In Office Coffee Pot Sued

She was the original gorilla terrorist of the food service industry. Did she fart on the braised endive?

Sorry... obscure Fight Club referrences.

Ryan

Sir, I wouldn't recommend the clam chowder, sir.

As for the cream of mushroom soup, well... Go ahead and tell them! You get the picture.

Ryan