Woman Gets Forcibly Stripped In Jail

dawp

Lifer
Jul 2, 2005
if true, she just made some bank and the cops just lost their jobs.

Venix

Golden Member
Aug 22, 2002
Disgusting. Those pieces of shit deserve the same treatment, followed by a bullet to the head.

Unfortunately, the most likely outcome is that woman will receive a sizable judgment, and the cops will be cleared of all wrongdoing and promoted.

Dimmu

Jun 24, 2005
I'm not sure if there's any way they could've known, so it's impossible to judge, but if that's the truth that really pisses me off... :|

jpeyton

Moderator in SFF, Notebooks, Pre-Built/Barebones
Aug 23, 2003
Originally posted by: cinder
That was truly hard to watch. Why did they need to strip search her anyways?
Add to that, the official department policy is only to allow officers of the same sex to strip search someone. As the video clearly shows, male officers were present and participated in the strip search.

Yet another example of police officers who need to lose their badges and receive jail time for their gross misconduct.

The OP should add a poll so we can guess how large the department/city settlement will be. My guess is at least $3 million, based on the fact there is a graphic video of the incident.

BTW, it is: Woman Gets Forcibly Stripped In Jail

13Gigatons

Diamond Member
Apr 19, 2005

It wasn't a strip search, they claim she represented a danger to herself. I've heard they take your belt and shoe laces but they don't hold you down and strip you.

Farang

Lifer
Jul 7, 2003
Originally posted by: Venix
Disgusting. Those pieces of shit deserve the same treatment, followed by a bullet to the head.

<homer>Mmmmm... Stalinist authoritarianism... </homer>

Jeff7

Lifer
Jan 4, 2001
All the setup for the video's disturbing nature, but they've got to keep plugging their company.

"Channel 3 News is the only station in town who has this disturbing video, now the investigator, Tom Meyer, joins us with an exclusive Channel 3 News investigation on what's being called 'an outrageous strip search of a Stark County woman."

Ugh, then later, "a cracked tooth, a bulging disc, and bruises" - each of those appears on the screen, complete with a "bump" sound effect when the text stops moving.

The presentation sometimes is painful to watch, as is the story itself.

Yeah, that was not pleasant hearing someone in distress like that, and it's the people there to "serve and protect" who are the cause of the problem.

Hopefully the whole story will come out eventually. There's probably more to it than can be told in 6 minutes of a news show.

RaistlinZ

Diamond Member
Oct 15, 2001
Get this video in front of any jury and the woman will walk away millions richer. Especially considering people's general negative perception of cops to begin with.

I don't see why she needed to be stripped naked "for her own safety". It was more like she needed to stripped naked "for the cops' amusement."

jpeyton

Aug 23, 2003
Originally posted by: 13Gigatons
It wasn't a strip search, they claim she represented a danger to herself. I've heard they take your belt and shoe laces but they don't hold you down and strip you.
If her hands were bound, how could she be a danger to herself?

It's pretty hard to remove your shoes or belt with your hands bound behind your back.

DangerAardvark

Diamond Member
Oct 22, 2004
Originally posted by: jpeyton
Originally posted by: 13Gigatons
If her hands were bound, how could she be a danger to herself?

It's pretty hard to remove your shoes or belt with your hands bound behind your back.

I've said it before and I'll say it again, two words: vaginal dirk. Patent pending.

Scouzer

Lifer
Jun 3, 2001
I'm always happy I don't live in a fascist country yet.

Our cops only taser and kill innocent confused people!

jpeyton

Aug 23, 2003
Originally posted by: ColdFusion718
fucking cops, this country is turning more and more into a police state.
You'll love Operation Torch; what could be better than "police officers" toting full body armor and automatic assault rifles patrolling our cities?

0roo0roo

No Lifer
Sep 21, 2002
by the time they were doing a strip search i bet she had lost it:p she wasn't in her right mind, and she probably degenerated until they had to treat her as a hostile. it iddn't seem like the search was done for fun.