Woman charged after her kids saw her topless in her own home

Page 3 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

Atreus21

Lifer
Aug 21, 2007
That’s just men being men this is much more serious.
Women are the root of all evil and must be controlled.

Don't what the difficulty is. All she has to do is identify as a man and the charges will be surely dropped.

Ottonomous

May 15, 2014
Don't what the difficulty is. All she has to do is identify as a man and the charges will be surely dropped.
Don't knock on it

Trump identifies as a billionaire despite 'persecution' and constant bankruptcy
A warrior despite receiving a medal from a veteran
A strongman despite catering to NK, KSA, RUS, TUR, etc
A genius despite making grade school spelling errors

The list goes on. Such a brave man, fighting society on multiple fronts to be who he wants to be.

Nov 8, 2012
Shit like this is why the sex offender list is a joke these days.

Showing your tits in your own home? Oh no!

It's the same with having people register because they were pissing in an alley.

I'm just saying, there is a difference between taking a piss in an alley (or heck - even on the side of the roads in the woods), having your boobs exposed in your home, and you know... sexually molesting someone.

Perknose

Forum Director & Omnipotent Overlord
Forum Director
Oct 9, 1999
And yet, when the Utah state legislature lets out, there are numerous boobs in public.

• Haha
Reactions: Lanyap

Lanyap

Elite Member
Dec 23, 2000
I'm glad it was their mom that was topless and not mine.... :p

Pics?

The way the Utah law was written leaves a lot of leeway for prosecution. Show your boobs when breast feeding in public and you may or may not be charged depending on if someone complains. Other states, like CA, are specific in that the incident has to be sexually motivated. For example, if the stepmom exposed her breasts to the 13 yo (we'll assume it's a boy) for the purposes of titillating him and/or her then she would be charged. If stepmom was walking from bathroom to bedroom and thought the door was closed and the kid happened to see boobies then she would not be charged.

Feb 4, 2009
Shit like this is why the sex offender list is a joke these days.

Showing your tits in your own home? Oh no!

It's the same with having people register because they were pissing in an alley.

I'm just saying, there is a difference between taking a piss in an alley (or heck - even on the side of the roads in the woods), having your boobs exposed in your home, and you know... sexually molesting someone.

Another example and I’ll admit I’m trusting what I was told.
We received a letter that a level “I’m concerned” sex offender was moving into our last apartment building. I’ll be honest I was very concerned. Next day I get a letter from a dude saying:

By now you have received notice I am moving in....
Then:
To let you know about my crime which I committed. I went to a bachelor party, got very drunk and met a prosititute. She appeared to be my age but when the police picked us up she turned out to be 16 years old. I had no idea and even in my state at that time I would have never participated....
I haven’t drank in 10 years, I participate in (some charity that helps drunks), I work as an accountant at a small law firm, here is how my alcoholism has impacted my life.....

I was no longer concerned.

Reactions: whm1974
Nov 8, 2012
Another example and I’ll admit I’m trusting what I was told.
We received a letter that a level “I’m concerned” sex offender was moving into our last apartment building. I’ll be honest I was very concerned. Next day I get a letter from a dude saying:

By now you have received notice I am moving in....
Then:
To let you know about my crime which I committed. I went to a bachelor party, got very drunk and met a prosititute. She appeared to be my age but when the police picked us up she turned out to be 16 years old. I had no idea and even in my state at that time I would have never participated....
I haven’t drank in 10 years, I participate in (some charity that helps drunks), I work as an accountant at a small law firm, here is how my alcoholism has impacted my life.....

I was no longer concerned.

Pretty sad he has to publicly expose himself (pun not intended) to everyone just because he is living there.

Atreus21

Lifer
Aug 21, 2007
How long did you strain your brain before you came up with that turd? "Cause, seriously, it flopped as badly as a cow patty.

Gosh, I think 3 hours with my head in my hands. Then I leaped up and exclaimed: "I've GOT it! I know how to own the libs!"

But alas, it was for nought as you astutely pointed out.

Viper1j

Diamond Member
Jul 31, 2018
Gosh, I think 3 hours with my head in my hands. Then I leaped up and exclaimed: "I've GOT it! I know how to own the libs!"

But alas, it was for nought as you astutely pointed out.

Makes you wonder why no one ever went after Bruce and Demi, since EVERYONE (even the kids) were naked in the house. Granted Demi had a bush that would have put a rainforest to shame.. But still..

brycejones

Lifer
Oct 18, 2005

You know this kind of fails when your political philosophy is based on some need to control women's bodies. Its the only criteria you use in your voting decisions. You should probably reflect on that a lot.

Last edited:

Luna1968

Golden Member
Mar 9, 2019

Luna1968

Golden Member
Mar 9, 2019
You know this kind of fails when your political philosophy is based on some need to control women's bodies. Its the only criteria you use in your voting decisions. You should probably reflect on that a lot.

lol so much fail.

Luna1968

Golden Member
Mar 9, 2019
Don't knock on it

Trump identifies as a billionaire despite 'persecution' and constant bankruptcy
A warrior despite receiving a medal from a veteran
A strongman despite catering to NK, KSA, RUS, TUR, etc
A genius despite making grade school spelling errors

The list goes on. Such a brave man, fighting society on multiple fronts to be who he wants to be.

OH LOOK and thread that has nothing to do with trump is thread crapped with trump.

Lanyap

Elite Member
Dec 23, 2000

Viper1j

Diamond Member
Jul 31, 2018
They were probably living in CA when those pics were taken so it's all good with CA being so liberal and all.

Even when the kids were 6,8,10 Demi walked around tits out. Must have been mice. :cool: