woah! how to get your econobox (sentra) into the 14s for almost nothing!!!

fatbaby

Banned
May 7, 2001
!!!!!

Stripped InteriorAsk anyone who has ever drag raced Mom's Accord and you'll learn our next trick. A stripped interior not only saves 273 lbs, it also lets everyone know you're serious. Many amateur drag racers stop at simply removing the passenger's seat and spare tire, but we remove everything: headliner, sunroof, carpet, dashboard, six-disc in-dash CD changer. For expediency, we leave the tar paper stuck to the floorboards, but Mr. To Race will find another 15 lbs of weight savings if he takes the time to chisel it off. As an added bonus, we also remove the antenna to reduce aerodynamic drag. The mods are good for another 0.5-second improvement.

Heh...I hope this ain't a repost. Poor sentra

Jan 9, 2002
Well forum post riceboy's letter is truly a masterpiece. I'm nominating him for this year's Longest Freaking Sentence Fragment With No Apparent Educational Skills award.

Dear Sport Compact,
First off, let me just say that your mag is the best my friend is subscriber and I steel his copy every month before he even reads it now he wants to kick my ass but I told him instead of fighting we should have a heads up doorslammer only problem he has a Mazda MX-6 with the turbo motor and my Sentra cant keap up I mean my car is fixed up and all but I spend most my money giving it the looks I have full aero and pearl paint and lower three inches and even sub dubs for rims I spend so much on paint and body I have not money left to beat my friends turbo and now he says if I loose hes going pound my ass into the ground can you help me go faster thanks you guys rock

That aside, very cool review! I've never seen anyone take an entire car apart down to the body frame and shave 2 seconds off a 1/4mi. ETA. That's really impressive! I will respect the import crowd a lot more when I start seeing Hondas and the like on the streets like this!

pyonir

Lifer
Dec 18, 2001
Originally posted by: NightFlyerGTI
I'm nominating him for this year's Longest Freaking Sentence Fragment With No Apparent Educational Skills award.

Doesn't safety already own that title?

pyonir

Lifer
Dec 18, 2001
Originally posted by: NightFlyerGTI
Oh yeah, I forgot. :p

haha, ok, just making sure you remember these things. I know you start to lose your memory in old age. :Q

;)