WMD finally found??

rudder

Lifer
Nov 9, 2000
Kuwait City. 4/9/03. U.S. Army Special Operations Forces uncovered a cache of Weapons of Mass Destruction just outside the Iraqi city of R'ubba Ban. These hand held weapons are extremely accurate at close range and a massed attack with these weapons would incapacitate those not wearing protective clothing. A preliminary inspection by weapons experts determined that while certainly not a revolutionary design, the weapons have a history of use by elementary revolutionists. Further investigation and testing of these weapons will continue. The weapon is pictured with its operator about to launch a single projectile, although multiple warheads are thought to be available also.

WMD!

Armoth

Jan 22, 2003
Your link is messed up...

We're gonna be uncovering stuff for a long time to come...

Armoth

Jan 22, 2003
Originally posted by: rudder
Originally posted by: conjur
Fixed link

BWA HA HA HA HA!

fixed the other link too!

I was at work. I'm too busy to fix people's broken stuff. So sue me if the correct thing to do was to fix his link.

I was referring to WMD and all the other crap that we will be uncovering for a long time to come.

conjur

No Lifer
Jun 7, 2001
Originally posted by: Armoth
Originally posted by: rudder
Originally posted by: conjur
Fixed link

BWA HA HA HA HA!

fixed the other link too!

I was at work. I'm too busy to fix people's broken stuff. So sue me if the correct thing to do was to fix his link.

I was referring to WMD and all the other crap that we will be uncovering for a long time to come.

Did you even click the link?? That's what I was laughing at.
rolleye.gif