Wish me luck!

Fausto

Elite Member
Nov 29, 2000
T-minus one month and counting to blowout kegger and LAN party at Pitt's house. Apollo, you are cleared for fragging. :D

mpitts

Lifer
Jun 9, 2000
Originally posted by: Fausto1
T-minus one month and counting to blowout kegger and LAN party at Pitt's house. Apollo, you are cleared for fragging. :D

Hahahaha.. I can tell you this much. The 400 square ft. bonus room is going to be perfect for all-night LANs. That room is HUGE and it is ALL MINE.. :D

Fausto

Elite Member
Nov 29, 2000
Originally posted by: mpitts

Hahahaha.. I can tell you this much. The 400 square ft. bonus room is going to be perfect for all-night LANs. That room is HUGE and it is ALL MINE.. :D

Where's the new pad located? Duluth? Shouldn't be more than a 20-30 min drive from my place.

[Butthead] We're there dude! [/Butthead]

mpitts

Lifer
Jun 9, 2000
Originally posted by: mpitts

Where's the new pad located? Duluth? Shouldn't be more than a 20-30 min drive from my place.

[Butthead] We're there dude! [/Butthead]

Duluth is right.

[Beavis]COOL! ehehehemehem[/Beavis]