Wisconsin GOP finally getting back to work by <checks notes>...

Homerboy

Lifer
Mar 1, 2000
...putting up a SECOND Christmas tree in the state capital building.
The Wisconsin State Legislature (GOP majority) has not passed a bill in nearly 9 months and has done NOTHING in regards to combating the COVID crisis tearing through the state.

• Wow
Reactions: DarthKyrie

DarthKyrie

Golden Member
Jul 11, 2016
...putting up a SECOND Christmas tree in the state capital building.
The Wisconsin State Legislature (GOP majority) has not passed a bill in nearly 9 months and has done NOTHING in regards to combating the COVID crisis tearing through the state.

Let me guess they were all re-elected even though they haven't done a damn thing in 9 months.

Reactions: ch33zw1z and Zorba

hal2kilo

Lifer
Feb 24, 2009
I don't know what happened to your state. Too much Linencogals, and blue bullets. Get your heads out of the tavern.

Homerboy

Lifer
Mar 1, 2000
I don't know what happened to your state. Too much Linencogals, and blue bullets. Get your heads out of the tavern.

Everything outside of Madison and Milwaukee is rural and they LOVE IT THAT WAY. It's embarrassing. Like painfully. I try not to leave Milwaukee County. My wife wants out of the state badly.

VashHT

Diamond Member
Feb 1, 2007
Everything outside of Madison and Milwaukee is rural and they LOVE IT THAT WAY. It's embarrassing. Like painfully. I try not to leave Milwaukee County. My wife wants out of the state badly.
Yeah they're quite proud to be the rednecks of the north, saw plenty of confederate flags when I lived in southern WI.

Homerboy

Lifer
Mar 1, 2000
Yeah they're quite proud to be the rednecks of the north, saw plenty of confederate flags when I lived in southern WI.

Sooooooooooooooo many Trump flags when you drive out of the city and into rural areas - affluent, "big" places not even 15mins from downtown Milwaukee too. I'm not talking the corn fields and pastures of the central counties. It's just so weird. It's also VERY white when you're not in Milwaukee or Madison.