Wireless Speakers

Discussion in 'Peripherals' started by Googer, Jan 10, 2013.

1. Googer

Googer Lifer

I'm looking for wireless stereo speakers, preferably ones that don't use Bluetooth. Lower end Audiophile grade is appreciated. Bowers and Wilkins has one I like (P7), but I know there is another company out there that I cant remember the name of. Help please!

2. Loading...

Similar Threads - Wireless Speakers Forum Date
    Wireless audio receiver for speakers, always delay, can movies be ok? Peripherals May 28, 2015
    Wireless speaker system for gaming Peripherals Oct 31, 2014
    Wireless Speakers for under $200, like to be under $100 Peripherals May 18, 2009
    Wireless MP3 player with built in speakers Peripherals Oct 22, 2006
    Wireless speaker adapter needed Peripherals Aug 27, 2006

3. corkyg

corkyg Elite Member<br>Super Moderator <br>Peripherals
    Super Moderator

4. Googer

Googer Lifer

5. corkyg

corkyg Elite Member<br>Super Moderator <br>Peripherals
    Super Moderator

That sort of limits your choice. If you can find 'em, the AR speakers should meet your needs. It does rewquire the the transmission 9f a RF signal. Bluetooth is RF. Why reject it?

6. Googer

Googer Lifer

Because I have no BT devices in my home. I do have an older set of Recoton 90MHz wireless speakers that are mediocre in the sound department and their transmitter/receiver is rather noisy with lots of pops and buzz. JBL made a set of wireless speakers a few years ago and are close to what I want, but I also want to see better options. A lot of those BT speakers accept an RCA or 1/8 minjack input but the speakers are then tethered to the source device and that's not what I want.

#5 Googer, Jan 10, 2013
    Last edited: Jan 10, 2013