Wireless keyboards rock....

Pastore

Diamond Member
Feb 9, 2000
I am typing across the room from my computer as I speak... I can't even read what I am typing.. Why you ask? Because I can.. :) this keyboard is awesome, there are no hiccups in the connection at all... Only sucky part is that the bad boy needs batteries... oh well...

I highly suggest that you pick one of these up if you have the funds, well worth it if you ask me...

I paid $54 for this Logitech Cordless I Touch...

Oh yeah, the reason I had to pick this up is because I spilled Beef Ravioli all over my Microsoft Internet Keyboard :)

cjchaps

Diamond Member
Jul 24, 2000
I have a direct nueral keyboard brain hookup thingy. Typing is too much work, I would rather think about typing than type. J/K

Hamburgerpimp

Diamond Member
Aug 15, 2000
Beast, you want an Optical Wireless Logitech Mouse to go with that? It's the only one on the Market.:)

Einz

Diamond Member
May 2, 2001
a friend of mine uses a wireless keyboard. he also has a wireless controller for his old super nintendo and they can't be used at the same time :)

brxndxn

Diamond Member
Apr 3, 2001
I want a wireless keyboard and a projection screen.... Then I could have a 10-foot monitor to browse the AT forums with! I'd sit accross the room and use my lil' logitech cordless mouseman optical and a nice wireless keyboard to play Quake and everything would be life-size!!! WOW!!! I'm going to go now.

cjchaps

Diamond Member
Jul 24, 2000

<< I want a wireless keyboard and a projection screen.... Then I could have a 10-foot monitor to browse the AT forums with! I'd sit accross the room and use my lil' logitech cordless mouseman optical and a nice wireless keyboard to play Quake and everything would be life-size!!! WOW!!! I'm going to go now. >>

Just put your head closer to the monitor and you will get the same effect.