Question Wireless Headset with a few requirements ...

Phaetos

Jan 27, 2005
I've currently got a set of Turtle Beach headsets that I bought in 2017 sometime. They sound good, but now I have cats, thanks to the wife, and wires are just in the way. So I want to go wireless. I only play Path of Exile or the like, so high-end gaming sets are not a necessity. I play games, listen to music, and watch streaming TV/Movies while playing and surfing. The wife sits in the living room, about 15 feet away open-air watching Netflix or whatever on the TV and stereo. The Turtle Beach are great, but they bleed outside noises, ALOT. Even with the mic off, I can still hear the damn TV perfectly in the background of what I'm listening to. So here's my requirements:

1) Wireless
2) Decent sound, but not $200+ worth
3) I don't need a mic, does a headset exist without one these days?
4) Pretty decent at blocking outside sounds

What ya got for me?

SomRoy_9x

Apr 7, 2019
Steelseries Arctis 7
Whatever you’re listening to through the Arctis 7s, it has zero muddiness that ruined the party for wireless headsets. The Arctis 7 sounds just as good as the best wired models. Its in the $150 range and its extraordinary battery life clocks in at over 20 hours out of the box. If you want, you can keep playing while you charge simply by connecting the headset to your PC - use a USB cable.

MagnusTheBrewer

IN MEMORIAM
Jun 19, 2004
I have the Cowin E7 Pro $90 and I like them a lot. Built in noise canceling, good sound, charge lasts a long time, full ear. Jack for adding a mike if you want. They're a little heavy.