WINDOWS 10 and GMAIL errors since about 9/1 anyone?

mindwave

Nov 8, 2018
Team,

Ive done a google search and found some items and they haven't worked, so it looks like other people are having the same issue.

My sons pc. He uses it mostly for gaming and watching you tube videos.

AMD 6 Core cpu /MSI MB16GB Ram windows10, lots of hard drives, mostly uses it to play games, watch video and do his schoolwork

school has their own Google DOCS subnet account, but since about 9/1 he hasn't been able to get to gmail.

It starts to load and spins and spins, sometimes I can see in the bottom left corner you can see a message about TLS handshaking to be done, and then just quits.

WORSE part is, its NOT just his desktop, his laptop is in the same condition.

Ive tried CCCleaner and adaware

last night I flattened out and a rerolled his laptop

this morning same ISSUE

so anyone with ANY ideas on this I literally will try just about anything

Thanks

J

mindwave

Nov 8, 2018
mxnerd
some good thoughts and I actually have an w/ nordvpn

b seethe weid thin is I workefine until about 9/1
it ONLY effects gmaii
and its ONLY on h 2 computers
so I'm thining its moreabout something hw did or diisabled

but I will give it shot

Puffnstuff

Lifer
Mar 9, 2005
Try accessing it through a browser in incognito mode just to rule out settings? Is he running an ad blocker or perhaps failed to allow it through the firewall? I've run into issues myself in the past where one device will do something and another will not and it almost always came down to settings.

mxnerd

Diamond Member
Jul 6, 2007
I had same problem before for a specific site. Although I'm not using email, but just visiting its website.

Clearing cache, using & reinstalling different browsers, etc. Nothing worked.

The only way I could revisit the site was using VPN.

I suspect that the reason is more and more CDN is used and the technology causes some problem.

I could be wrong. Don't know if his son was using browser to read gmail or using POP3/IMAP client.

Last edited: