Win Ron Paul be able to win even 1 state?

Win Ron Paul be able to win even 1 state?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Aug 14, 2001
Probably not. I'm not sure if any state's electorate would vote for a racist. South Carolina was probably one of his better opportunities and he failed pretty badly there.

pcgeek11

Lifer
Jun 12, 2005
Probably not. I'm not sure if any state's electorate would vote for a racist. South Carolina was probably one of his better opportunities and he failed pretty badly there.

All 50 States are racist. SC is no more or less than others. Your post fails.

Aug 14, 2001
All 50 States are racist. SC is no more or less than others. Your post fails.

Some states are more racist than others. South Carolina is probably one of the more racist states. However, it wasn't even racist enough for Ron Paul to win it.

Maybe Ron Paul would win in the Confederacy if it were still around (lots of racists), which I guess explains his platform.

Oct 19, 2000
Nah, the media doesn't give him enough coverage. Hell, in the debate just now, it took them 16 minutes just to direct a question his way, and the whole thing was about what he thought about Newt as the president and if Ron would support him.

Can't win an election if the media doesn't cover you, it's that simple.

Munky

Diamond Member
Feb 5, 2005
Some states are more racist than others. South Carolina is probably one of the more racist states. However, it wasn't even racist enough for Ron Paul to win it.

Maybe Ron Paul would win in the Confederacy if it were still around (lots of racists), which I guess explains his platform.

So according to you, only a racist would vote for Ron Paul? Just making sure I didn't just read the most retarded comment in the thread....

Udgnim

Diamond Member
Apr 16, 2008
no, but I'd honestly be really interested in seeing how public opinion reacts if Ron Paul were ever to debate Obama

that will never happen though since Ron Paul will not be the GOP presidential nominee

Jan 25, 2011
I'm sure we will be told again and again that he did win. Much like we are seeing with Iowa. No basis to support it but it doesn't stop the Paulbots from repeating it ad nauseum.

DrPizza

Administrator Elite Member Goat Whisperer
Mar 5, 2001
www.slatebrookfarm.com
I'm surprised none of the Paulbots have been saying "it's fixed! He really won! They're just not reporting it! After all, an online poll - a real, genuine honest to goodness online poll - showed he was favored by 98% of voters!

But no, he doesn't have a snowball's chance in hell of winning a single state at this point.

woodie1

Diamond Member
Mar 7, 2000
If you believe the online polls he has a lock on the nomination.

My crystal ball says he won't though.

Siddhartha

Lifer
Oct 17, 1999
I voted yes. If Mr Gingrich can win SC, I am willing to bet a beer that Mr Paul can win one of the Feb caucuses.

khon

Golden Member
Jun 8, 2010
His best chance was Iowa, but since that didn't happen, I seriously doubt he will win any.

Personally I just hope for a scenario where he gets enough delegates to prevent either Gingrich or Romney from getting a majority. Would make for quite a spectacle.

Anarchist420

Diamond Member
Feb 13, 2010
www.facebook.com
His best chance was Iowa, but since that didn't happen, I seriously doubt he will win any.

Personally I just hope for a scenario where he gets enough delegates to prevent either Gingrich or Romney from getting a majority. Would make for quite a spectacle.
No one will have an absolute majority unless there are several more as rigged as the IA caucus. I'm not going to like whatever darkhorse candidate the RNC puts up, but I'm glad it's not going to be Romney or Gingrich. Maybe the Republicans will agree to not run any official candidate as the Republican Party needs to die and the Party of Van Buren needs to be restored. The Republican Party was fasco-communist from the start. Coolidge and Roosevelt were Nordicists and Marx endorsed Lincoln. Henry Cabot Lodge should be commended for keeping America out of the U.N., but he was still an imperialist white nationalist.

Dr. Paul is winning in TX and as dmcowen pointed out, he should do well in PA particularly the western part of the state in which he was from. He may even win WV.