Will you vote for Bush: THE POLL

LilBlinbBlahIce

Golden Member
Dec 31, 2001
The question got a lot of answers, just thought it would make it a lot easier for everyone to gauge this Forum's opinion if it was in poll form.

PS: Any one have any suggestions for more categories, let me know.

Rogue

Banned
Jan 28, 2000
Also should have variants of "undecided" in there also. I probably won't vote Bush but only if there is another suitable candidate.

Bowfinger

Lifer
Nov 17, 2002
Not in a million years. And if I should die in Chicago, my corpse won't vote for him either.

Tripleshot

Elite Member
Jan 29, 2000
This is very close to the other polls in here. If this is a micro evaluation of what the voting country is thnking, Bush is on a short leash now. Dems need a strong candidate. I am curious what the ticket will look like,but for sure,events of the last 2 years are sure going to shape the platform against this adminsitration,and there is precious little Bush can do about it. I doubt seriously employment will rise,or the economy will improve and our lives will be better. People will see how hollow Bush's promises are/were and that makes him very vulnarable. I have seen ections swayed just because people wanted a change,and that may happen here this election. Mamy republicans have seen that Bush has not fulfilled the expectations they had, and would not want to see another 4 years of record deficits and high unemployment.

And that has nothing to do with the current events. IMHO Bush is eligable for impeachment for lieing to Congress. It was good enough standard for Clinton, it is damn sure good enough for King George II.:p

Tripleshot

Elite Member
Jan 29, 2000
2/3'ds of the voters so far have said no to King George II in 2004. There is no way he will be re elected. These no voters are republicans and conservatives. The truth about this administration and its back room deals are comingto light, and even the most staunch republicans do not want to be associated with this. I can assure you, if he was re elected, 4 more years would prove to be much worse than we have seen, because he would have nothingh to lose by hosing the American tax payer to line the pockets of big business, namely energy.

And many of my friends here warned you in 2000 this would happen. Sow what you reep.

Oct 16, 1999
WTF? G.W. has gotten 14 votes in the last half-hour or so. Did he just find OBL, Saddam, WMD's, and turn the economy around and I missed it?

Edit, make that 15. I think the Republicans are up to their old tricks.

Edit 2, make that 16.

Edit 3, make it 18. Is this server in Florida?