Will you take me the way I am?

Cdubneeddeal

Diamond Member
Oct 22, 2003
Beautiful singer! Did you post because you know her? Just curious. I don't mean to sound like a pedophile but she has beautiful bedroom eyes.

Taejin

Moderator<br>Love & Relationships
Aug 29, 2004
Originally posted by: Cdubneeddeal
Beautiful singer! Did you post because you know her? Just curious. I don't mean to sound like a pedophile but she has beautiful bedroom eyes.

I wish I knew her. I just stumbled on her, and noticed that she didnt have any exposure, viewerwise. So I thought I'd post her on ATOT cause she's hawt and I love her rendition of Ingrid, as well as You Are My Sunshine.

Maybe someone knows where I can track down higher quality mp3s of her =(

ahurtt

Diamond Member
Feb 1, 2001
LOL. . .I'll buy you Rogaine, when you start losing all you hair!!?? Come on. . .WTF is that crap? Nice little tune but 5/10 on the lyrics.

MaxDepth

Diamond Member
Jun 12, 2001
I didn't think of it as a Jewel song...I was thinking of the hymn, Take me as I am. Usually heard that at the end of a Billy Graham service.

IronWing

No Lifer
Jul 20, 2001
Originally posted by: ahurtt
LOL. . .I'll buy you Rogaine, when you start losing all you hair!!?? Come on. . .WTF is that crap? Nice little tune but 5/10 on the lyrics.

Come on, that was the best part!

I think the cross eyed looks comes from her trying to watch herself in the monitor. She would have been better off to have turned the monitor away. Anyway, her voice is good but it needs a couple years to mature.