Will we ever see certain sports titles on PC since next gen is x86?

Nvidiaguy07

Platinum Member
Feb 22, 2008
If it werent for NHL, theres a pretty good chance I wouldnt buy a next gen console, but for whatever reason the last one they made for PC was 2009, and it wasnt even the ps3/360 version - it was the PS2 version.

Since ive been hearing about how much easier games will be able to port, is there a chance theyll bring it to PC??? 2K sports released NBA on PC, and Fifa is also out - so im not sure why hold off on football and hockey.

If not then I would kill for EA to give up its rights to NHL and Madden and give someone else a shot at it.

rivethead

Platinum Member
Jan 16, 2005
PC gamers are definitely underserved in the sports game market.

I too, would love a decent NHL game (or college football) on the PC.

Nvidiaguy07

Platinum Member
Feb 22, 2008
PC gamers are definitely underserved in the sports game market.

I too, would love a decent NHL game (or college football) on the PC.

I just dont see why they would exclude anymore, if porting is that much easier now, and they would just get extra $$$ from PC sales. I wouldnt even mind using that piece of shit origin if it meant I could play NHL on the PC with sharper graphics and all that.

I tried Fifa out, and its a pretty fun game, but I'm not really a fan of soccer, so if im in the mood for a sports game Im stuck using my 360.

Id probably even be happy with maybe 1 release every 3 years or so, since the changes from year to year are only pretty tiny. But then again I do usually buy it every year because I want the newest slight tweaks, rosters, and people to play online. Ugh. Please EA you bastards, start doing this!