Will UPS deliver a package w/ Signature Required if I leave a note?

Zim Hosein

Super Moderator | Elite Member
Super Moderator
Nov 27, 1999
Just forward the package to me thawolfman, I'll be sure you get it! :evil:

Baked

Lifer
Dec 28, 2004
Let me know where you live so I can come over and take your 20" LCD. I'd call UPS and have them hold the package and pick it up later. I hate it when UPS leaves stuff in front of my door step. I'd steal it.

thawolfman

Lifer
Dec 9, 2001
Originally posted by: Baked
Let me know where you live so I can come over and take your 20" LCD. I'd call UPS and have them hold the package and pick it up later. I hate it when UPS leaves stuff in front of my door step. I'd steal it.

You'd steal it off your own doorstep?

BASTARD! :Q

Weeeman

Platinum Member
Jun 2, 2004

UPS left over 2grand in parts on my doorstep earlier this year, even though I required a sig.

Good thing I came home for lunch, we got almost an inch of rain that day.

thawolfman

Lifer
Dec 9, 2001
Originally posted by: Weeeman

UPS left over 2grand in parts on my doorstep earlier this year, even though I required a sig.

Good thing I came home for lunch, we got almost an inch of rain that day.

Well isn't that nice~ :Q