Will Obama Leave Office in 2017?

Page 3 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

Sonikku

Lifer
Jun 23, 2005
Of course he won't leave office in 2017. Civil War 2. This is what we've been talking about for years people!

WHAMPOM

Diamond Member
Feb 28, 2006
How about a Hillary/Obama ticket, nothing says he can not serve as vice, just cannot be slected for a third term.

Nov 25, 2013
“Well let’s construct a scenario and see if it has even the slightest bit of believability, and let’s establish some things that we know to be true that Obama also knows.”

http://www.wnd.com/2015/03/who-would-oppose-obama-3rd-term/

I wonder, what do you think? Do you guys believe that Obama is planning to stay on past his second term? There is no evidence, but...who knows! As for me, I see a zero percent chance for Obama to get a third term.

Still the same social sciences project or is this a different one?

Nov 25, 2013
Facepalm-GIF_1.gif

thanks for your prejudices and burn in hell

Did you read anything other than the first line?

Nov 25, 2013
I hope you'll meet the muslim who is much kinder than you. I know such people, they really exist.

I'm a very kind person. I even hold the door open for little old ladies. And yeah, I happen to know a lot of very nice folks who follow the Muslim faith although I'm not sure why you might think I wouldn't believe that they exist.

Umm, what does this have to do with whether or not Obama will leave office in 2017?

el padrino

Mar 11, 2015
Umm, what does this have to do with whether or not Obama will leave office in 2017?
I quoted Blanky, you quoted me
I believe deep in my heart that Obama is a Muslim because he's dark. I also believe that he will not cede power and there will be no election in November of 2016. He will commit a false flag attack against the US, blame it on terrorism, and say for security reasons there won't be an election. He will also suspend the constitution in the interests of national security. I believe this because I barely got through high school, work a shit job, have a shit wife, and my weak mind is as malleable as my fat stomach. I glean what little information fits into my head from absurd, almost parody-like right wing publications and talking heads. Sometimes I take the stupid shit I find online and post it on the wrong forums--ones with people who might even be college educated, and I get laughed off stage.

sportage

Lifer
Feb 1, 2008
Ooooh.
Scary black man with finger in your face.
We all know what THAT means?
President forever. Raped children. Violence, theft, crime.
And there goes your neighborhood.

Sincerely,
12 year old blogger with a painted on mustache.
Oooooooh

Nov 25, 2013
I quoted Blanky, you quoted me

What Blanky said:

Definition of SARCASM

1: a sharp and often satirical or ironic utterance designed to cut or give pain

2a : a mode of satirical wit depending for its effect on bitter, caustic, and often ironic language that is usually directed against an individual
b : the use or language of sarcasm

Last edited:

SlitheryDee

Lifer
Feb 2, 2005
Oh man. P&N is great. I should come here more often.

People have been saying this for years about every president I can remember. It's always the opposing party, which is always convinced that the current president could well and truly wreck the country if they could only stay in office "one more term". So it ends up being reiterated in tones of: "It's going to happen! Our worst fears will come to pass! See? We told you he was no good, but you didn't listen! Now it's too late"!

It never happens. The next guy is always considered to be the ruination of the country by some, the savior by others, just like the last guy was. Neither ever happens. They're all about the same. Everyone needs to cool it down a bit.

ivwshane

Lifer
May 15, 2000
Oh man. P&N is great. I should come here more often.

People have been saying this for years about every president I can remember. It's always the opposing party, which is always convinced that the current president could well and truly wreck the country if they could only stay in office "one more term". So it ends up being reiterated in tones of: "It's going to happen! Our worst fears will come to pass! See? We told you he was no good, but you didn't listen! Now it's too late"!

It never happens. The next guy is always considered to be the ruination of the country by some, the savior by others, just like the last guy was. Neither ever happens. They're all about the same. Everyone needs to cool it down a bit.

I didn't believe it until I was shown posters on here saying the same thing about bush. I guess stupid doesn't belong to only one political party.

phillyTIM

Golden Member
Jan 12, 2001
At the risk of adding to this ludicrous waste of time thread, Obama is NOT going to make any kind of a play for a 3rd term.

It just ain't happenin' Lucy.

Why do people have to try to spread this kind of fodder just to stir people up into fear and the ensuing discontent?

Kudos to Obama for going for a 2nd term, with all the Republican consternation & rebellion against every single thing Obama did? Even in the face of our economic crisis.

We'd be so much better off already had Republicans not tried to sabotage our economic recovery.