Will it EVER fvcking stop RAINING?????? (Edit: It's still raining)

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

Triumph

Lifer
Oct 9, 1999
I'm completely sick of this rain too. But when it starts getting really hot, I think I'll hate that even worse. I hate the heat.

LongCoolMother

Diamond Member
Sep 4, 2001
Originally posted by: Jgtdragon
Nice and sunny here at San Jose, Ca. Been in the 70-80 for the last couple of weeks. :)

yep. the weather here is so fvcking nice its scary. i cant remember the last time it was gloomy or rainy.

911paramedic

Diamond Member
Jan 7, 2002
I seriously don't think we have had any measurable rain in the last two years. (vegas) Lake Mead is at it's lowest in over 30 years.

(I think it's a terrorist plot, no way mother nature is this cruel)

Dragon365

Golden Member
Jul 23, 2002
Yeah, CT weather has sucked so far this year. Between the blizzards and now the rain, we can't catch a break.

Led Zeppelin

Diamond Member
Oct 15, 2002
It's Sunday night....and what a shock....IT RAINED ALL WEEKEND!!!!!!!
rolleye.gif

(and it's still raining)

malbojah

Golden Member
Dec 6, 2000
It finally stopped raining on Cape Cod. Hope it all clears out by Tuesday so I can get some major mileage on the motorcycle :)

zod

Oct 10, 1999
I'm in NYC and I swear i'm suffering from depression. That, and I've been sick for a week. I'm sick of it.

Worst. Weather. Ever.

Hubris

Platinum Member
Jul 14, 2001
Originally posted by: LedZeppelin
It's Sunday night....and what a shock....IT RAINED ALL WEEKEND!!!!!!!
rolleye.gif

(and it's still raining)

No sh!t. I'm in RI, and I'm fvcking SICK of the damn rain. Luckily today dawned beautiful and sunny, though it was a little shaky earlier this morning. But it's supposed to be nice for a little while, praise Allah.