Will it change...

healtheworld

May 26, 2003
No Matter what i do, still the manager blames his every failure on me and takes credit of successes... Is it the same with you..

Please tell me what really matters
Hard Work
OR Smart Work
OR
Just good relations with manager

Will it change...

What is a good manager. What is ur definition of it...

How to get the credit of work that you have done and only you..

Please help me..
I m in deeply angry, frustrated and sad.

sillymofo

Banned
Aug 11, 2003
I know exactly what you mean. I think a balance of goodwork and good relationship, not just with your boss, but every one that you work with is a must. I've seen knobslobbers that can't do shiet and still get the job, but eventually, they'll get weeded out. So if you can create a good relationship with your immediate boss/superviser, do it, and pay attention to your coworkers also.

Don't be a brown nose, and don't be an ass kisser either. Try to be that cool guy at work that every one like, and they know that you can help them with their problems, but won't ask you for help cuz you're too cool. Pull that off and you're on the way.

Wallydraigle

Banned
Nov 27, 2000
Originally posted by: healtheworld
No Matter what i do, still the manager blames his every failure on me and takes credit of successes... Is it the same with you..

Please tell me what really matters
Hard Work
OR Smart Work
OR
Just good relations with manager

Suck up big time.

Will it change...

No.

What is a good manager. What is ur definition of it...

Work for yourself.

How to get the credit of work that you have done and only you..

See above.

Please help me..
I m in deeply angry, frustrated and sad.

That's the way the world works. Good luck!

healtheworld

May 26, 2003
well i m working for a Customer Service organisation .
Every day is like spending a whole century .
Helping the people across the world to solve their issues.

Although they talk of highest level of honesty and things like that still they do not value the efforts of people who are contributing towards the their success.

healtheworld

May 26, 2003
"cr4zymofo" I m getting what u r saying ..

But do explain me with some examples...

I will be heartly thankful to you..

Waiting for a response

Kadarin

Lifer
Nov 23, 2001
A good manager is someone who is able to get the people working under him or her to work together and work effectively. He or she defends and backs them up when necessary, and allows the whole team to take credit for success, while pointing out and recognizing individual successes.