Will It Blend: BIC Lighters!

Jeff7

Lifer
Jan 4, 2001
BIC lighter in a microwave was more fun.

Small flame.........nothing else.......nothing else, still a small flame.......approaching right oxygen/fuel mixture........BOOM! :D Door flew open with a loud bang and puff of flame. Thankfully the campus police didn't stop by. :)

Mr Pickles

Diamond Member
Feb 24, 2006
Anyone know what happened to the video camera part 2? New to the site, wondering why they had to take it down.

Video Camera Part 2 : The Return
Category: Don't Try This @ Home
Unfortunately, due to circumstances beyond our control, we had to remove the Video Camera Return video. We understand your frustrations, as this was one of the greatest videos to ever grace the internet, but keep watching, we'll try our best to make it up to you.

http://www.willitblend.com/vid...spx?page=3&type=unsafe

RagingBITCH

Lifer
Sep 27, 2003
Was the flames from the lighter? It looked like the fire ignited OUTSIDE the blender. Dunno if that was just for dramatic effect.

ultimatebob

Lifer
Jul 1, 2001
I'm calling shens on this one... The lighters were probably empty and the fire was staged.

Now someone is going to have to try this for REAL just to see what happens! I just hope that they get a long extension cord and do it in an open parking lot far away from something flammable :)

middlehead

Diamond Member
Jul 11, 2004
Originally posted by: JeffreyLebowski
Anyone else think this guy is going to die from some form of cancer from all the fumes of the stuff he blends?
I'd bet he already has cancer, that's why he's got the job.

brxndxn

Diamond Member
Apr 3, 2001
I bet he went 'Oh shit!' when that happened... they edited the video.. he obviously was startled or something..

That guy usually stands like a rock during blends..

ultimatebob

Lifer
Jul 1, 2001
Originally posted by: MrLee
Anyone know what happened to the video camera part 2? New to the site, wondering why they had to take it down.

Unfortunately, due to circumstances beyond our control, we had to remove the Video Camera Return video. We understand your frustrations, as this was one of the greatest videos to ever grace the internet, but keep watching, we'll try our best to make it up to you.

You didn't miss much... it wasn't that funny.

PottedMeat

Lifer
Apr 17, 2002
Originally posted by: RagingBITCH
Was the flames from the lighter? It looked like the fire ignited OUTSIDE the blender. Dunno if that was just for dramatic effect.

I don't think there was any fire at all. They just added some flames/nuke/firefighter edited stuff. However I think the lighters were full of butane though. When he opened the top I thought I heard a hissing noise ( all the butane being released ). I figured the container was pretty airtight.

Jeff7

Lifer
Jan 4, 2001
I guess the next question is:
Total Blender.
Will it blend?

Originally posted by: MrLee

It's on Youtube. Search for "will blend video return."

SPOILER ALERT!!!!

No, it does not return.