Will God punish Bush and send him to hell?

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

jackschmittusa

Diamond Member
Apr 16, 2003
Since there is no god and no Hell, he will go unpunished unless some meer mortals do it. He's going to get away with all of this unless people do something. Voting him out of office is only a defensive measure, and not punishment. A trial/s would be necessary to hold him accountable and mete out punishment.

Jan 12, 2003
Originally posted by: tec699
I just hate Bush! I wish God would strike this f#cker down and end his sorry ass.

And Pers I agree with you. You ever hear that old saying, "You reap what you sow?" Well we are going to pay for our mistakes big time. The next time a terrorist (s) kill Americans just thank Bush. The next time a terrorist (s) blows himeself up and kills a large amount of Americans just thank Bush.

THANK YOU BUSH FOR KILLING MY PARENTS!!!

:|

...glad to see the quality of posts haven't declined around here since I last left :)

kage69

Lifer
Jul 17, 2003
Will God strike Bush and send him straight to hell?

You sound like the other sheep across the pond. This just in: Buddha and Cthulu both think you're an ass.

Red Dawn

Elite Member
Jun 4, 2001
God and Hell is just a Myth..kind of like the notion that we went into Iraq to iberate the Iraqis. In truth we went in there to kil them. Obviously we didn't kill enough as they are still picking off our soldiers!

Nitemare

Lifer
Feb 8, 2001
Originally posted by: tec699
I just hate Bush! I wish God would strike this f#cker down and end his sorry ass.

And Pers I agree with you. You ever hear that old saying, "You reap what you sow?" Well we are going to pay for our mistakes big time. The next time a terrorist (s) kill Americans just thank Bush. The next time a terrorist (s) blows himeself up and kills a large amount of Americans just thank Bush.

THANK YOU BUSH FOR KILLING MY PARENTS!!!

:|

Looks like he did not finish the job....shame on Bush ;)

Amirtallica

Banned
Apr 17, 2003
Hell and heaven don't apply to Bush becaue he is retarded. Retarded people do bad things because of their inability to differentiate between right and wrong, good and bad. After he dies, god will probably take his soul and recycle it, so he will not experience an after life.

Alistar7

Lifer
May 13, 2002
no, of course Bush did exactly as God wanted, otherwise He would have struck him down. Theres a big problem with your religous theory.......

God likes abortion too, thats why he doesnt kill the doctors and blow up their clinics....

God likes seeing children starve which is why so many die everyday.....

God likes homosexuals becuase they are prevelant in the animal kingdom outside of the Human race, animals and insects have no free will so it must be a divine gift....