Will God punish Bush and send him to hell?

tec699

Banned
Dec 19, 2002
Well guys and gals...

Will God strike Bush and send him straight to hell?

I hope so.

:|

alchemize

Lifer
Mar 24, 2000
Wow...we're so whacked on our Bush hatred we want to predict his afterlife? You have some issues...

etech

Lifer
Oct 9, 1999
Originally posted by: tec699
Well guys and gals...

I hope so.

troll troll troll away merrily down the thread....

Pers

Golden Member
Jan 12, 2001
although bush's destination is out of our hands... at the least i'd like god to give the moron another "sign" which

tells him to give the job up. ...

most of you were so caught up in the terrorism crap you guys couldn't see the crap being thrown out of your leader's mouth

soem of you were dumb enough to believe "they don't like our freedom" and that bush's whole goal was to liberate iraqis.

hahahahaha

but it's ok... most of you are gonna forget about this... and your kids...like your parents and yourself are gonna get manipulated by

another AMERICAN president. we're humans...the majority of us are stupid - and the minority just gets ignored..

glenn1

Lifer
Sep 6, 2000

I hope so.

What, are you representing the retard wing of the Democratic party or something?

Zipp

Apr 7, 2001
Well guys and gals...

I hope so.

Maybe you will get struck by lightning and go staight to hell for posting crap like this. You never can tell what God will do

jjones

Lifer
Oct 9, 2001
It's quite possible you're in hell and God made Bush president just to punish you. Or maybe not.

Pers

Golden Member
Jan 12, 2001
Originally posted by: Zipp
Well guys and gals...

I hope so.

Maybe you will get struck by lightning and go staight to hell for posting crap like this. You never can tell what God will do

will you climb out of the president's behind and chill for a second.

tec699

Banned
Dec 19, 2002
I just hate Bush! I wish God would strike this f#cker down and end his sorry ass.

And Pers I agree with you. You ever hear that old saying, "You reap what you sow?" Well we are going to pay for our mistakes big time. The next time a terrorist (s) kill Americans just thank Bush. The next time a terrorist (s) blows himeself up and kills a large amount of Americans just thank Bush.

THANK YOU BUSH FOR KILLING MY PARENTS!!!

alchemize

Lifer
Mar 24, 2000
I just hate Bush! I wish God would strike this f#cker down and end his sorry ass.

And Pers I agree with you. You ever hear that old saying, "You reap what you sow?" Well we are going to pay for our mistakes big time. The next time a terrorist (s) kill Americans just thank Bush. The next time a terrorist (s) blows himeself up and kills a large amount of Americans just thank Bush.

Tell us more!

/picks up the phone and discreetly dials secret service

Moments of pride in French History

Tab

Lifer
Sep 15, 2002

Wow, more stupid pointless posts horray! Lets just Forgive the terrorists, and contries that fund them!

hagbard

Banned
Nov 30, 2000
Well guys and gals...

I hope so.

Hope he gets eternally buggered in Hell by Saddam's boys. That goes for all his supporters too.

phillyTIM

Golden Member
Jan 12, 2001
DEFINATELY. Tho the devil will worry with such good competition. Bush may outlie the devil!

conehead433

Diamond Member
Dec 4, 2002
We may all already be in hell. George W. Bush is President. Or if this isn't, have confidence, he'll get us there pretty soon.

Pers

Golden Member
Jan 12, 2001
Originally posted by: alchemize

Tell us more!

/picks up the phone and discreetly dials secret service

Moments of pride in French History

yes, you're so much cooler than the french....

i mean....the bastards didn't participate in our evil war! those asses!

etech

Lifer
Oct 9, 1999
yes, you're so much cooler than the french....

i mean....the bastards didn't participate in our evil war! those asses!

That was good. What would the Iraqis have done with all of the French prisioners? And then of course the US would have to rescue the French.

Corn

Diamond Member
Nov 12, 1999
Wow...we're so whacked on our Bush hatred we want to predict his afterlife? You have some issues...

Outta the park on the first pitch............