Will Donald Trump Proclaim Himself THE MESSIAH?

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

Viper1j

Diamond Member
Jul 31, 2018
If he gets away with it, I see a flood of Americans seeking asylum in Mexico.. A little turnabout fair play as it were. And then, his magical wall really will be just like Berlin's.

Muse

Lifer
Jul 11, 2001
No Trump will never proclaim himself M3essiah!
In his weak mind Messiah is just not good enough for him!!
Besides, Messiahs do not (get to) live in luxury accommodations, play golf 3x/week and hobnob with all the world's strongmen. Or buy beauty pageants and hustle into the dressing room when the women are naked, or ... (you fill in the blanks)... or...

So, what's the appeal? And Jesus died on the cross (not enviable), and like Trump said, he prefers heroes who don't get caught (e.g. John McCain). He wants adulation, acclamation, applause, attention, luxury, nookie.

Last edited:

sportage

Lifer
Feb 1, 2008
And today my prediction came true.

Yes, Donald Trump, as I predicted back in May, proclaimed himself THE CHOSEN ONE.

No, I'm not happy that my prediction came true but wasn't this inevitable, regardless?
Donald Trump may believe that he is the anointed highest of the high and the leader of not only this world but of the spiritual world as well, but my question is.... is that spiritual world that of heaven or of hell?
Trump is claiming to be either Jesus, or Satan.
I think the answer is obvious.
No wonder his hair appears flaming and ablaze.

Viper1j

Diamond Member
Jul 31, 2018

Yes, Donald Trump, as I predicted back in May, proclaimed himself THE CHOSEN ONE.

No, I'm not happy that my prediction came true but wasn't this inevitable, regardless?
Donald Trump may believe that he is the anointed highest of the high and the leader of not only this world but of the spiritual world as well, but my question is.... is that spiritual world that of heaven or of hell?

Hell doesn't want him..

1566453522906.png

Reactions: Meghan54

DrDoug

Diamond Member
Jan 16, 2014
If tRump agrees with Root that he's the second coming of God, then God's spooge is orange. If that's the case, God needs to see a doctor for that. Also, that means that Mary was impregnated by something like tRump, resulting in Jesus (who looked like Ted Nugent).

That explains Christianity. Time for another bong hit, more thinking to do. :D

dawp

Lifer
Jul 2, 2005
He already did. During the campaign he said "I'm the only one that can fix" the problems of the USA. Just give up right now on trying to do anything for America, only Donald Trump, nobody else can compete with him. He's got all the answers. GIVE UP!

In Art of the Deal (and since) he proclaimed that he only hires the best people. He also proclaimed in that (ghostwritten) book that he always completed his projects on time and under budget. It was most impressive. But now that it's been abundantly revealed that he's a compulsive liar and you can't believe a single thing he says (and the ghostwriter of Art of the Deal has since proclaimed that very publically) I have to think all that shit in the books was just plain made up. He made his early career sound so rosy, but there has to be some good reasons why he has always been shunned by the prestigious in New York CIty, and it isn't because he was a great entrepreneur.
I believe he comes in under budget as he doesn't pay his contractors and forces them to sue him.

HomerJS

Lifer
Feb 6, 2002

Dude! Your predictive skills are strong!

Seems the only question to ask yourself when it comes to guessing Trump, what would evil do?
In 2 Thessalonians 2, Paul prophesied of a “man of sin,” a liar and deceiver whose natural abilities Satan enhances by supernatural power in order to confuse people in the end time. In addition, Christ inspired John to write of a “false prophet” to come at the end time (Revelation 13:1-18; Revelation 16:13; Revelation 19:20).

We have a lot of weak minded people in this country he has managed to deceive. Not any extraordinary abilities possessed by Trump

Muse

Lifer
Jul 11, 2001
Hell doesn't want him..
TBH, he's the only person on earth whose death I devoutly pray for. Even after he's out of office he will be a bugaboo, for sure. Dead, he'll have much less influence and we'll be furnished the blessing of gradually being able to forget him. We need and deserve this.

hal2kilo

Lifer
Feb 24, 2009
TBH, he's the only person on earth whose death I devoutly pray for. Even after he's out of office he will be a bugaboo, for sure. Dead, he'll have much less influence and we'll be furnished the blessing of gradually being able to forget him. We need and deserve this.
Actually, you pick up on something that has to be done this time either if he is impeached or just loses the election. If he is not convicted and thrown in jail for his numerous crimes, he will not stay silent. He will continue his bullshit. No kubaiya this time around. His crimes must be prosecuted.

JTsyo

Lifer
Nov 18, 2007

Funny thing is he said he was like the second coming for the Jewish people but since they don't belive in Christ, it wouldn't be the second for them. He really puts zero thought into what he says.

Muse

Lifer
Jul 11, 2001
Actually, you pick up on something that has to be done this time either if he is impeached or just loses the election. If he is not convicted and thrown in jail for his numerous crimes, he will not stay silent. He will continue his bullshit. No kubaiya this time around. His crimes must be prosecuted.
I'm in favor of that. If he can be made to be widely perceived as having been clearly negative in terms of what has happened by virtue of his actions since Jan. 20, 2017, that will help a whole lot. Otherwise, yes, IMO we're better off if he just out and out dies! As you say, otherwise he won't desist in hogging the media, which has been his penchant for many years to the extent possible. Dead, he won't. Disgraced, hopefully he won't be able to.