Will Donald Trump Proclaim Himself THE MESSIAH?

sportage

Lifer
Feb 1, 2008
All we are waiting for now is .....

For Donald Trump to proclaim himself THE MESSIAH.
Seriously......
We know Trump wants to do this. We know that Trump believes this.
And when Trump declares himself the true Messiah, what would his religious Christian following do?
They would do all that they can do.... agree.
I mean hell.... someone has to proclaim it so why not one of their own, their one and only of fame and fortune, Messiah Donald Trump?
Tell me they have not treated Donald Trump as a Messiah? As their Messiah?

Just imagine what Donald could get away with after THAT proclamation?
Donald Trump could not only justify everything he has done in the past, but justify everything he will do in the future.
It's so simple.
And FYI, a Messiah can not be held accountable. Something that Donald Trump "The Messiah" would surely embrace.
And William Barr could skip the four-page memo. WOOT!

Donald Trump insists on having the final say, as the great decision maker, as the big shot who knows all. The "enlightened" one.
The great of the great who would dare befriend communist dictators and would dare judge humanity itself.
Messiah Donald Trump!
Donald will ask his people.... who am I? And they will answer, THE MESSIAH.
Donald will ask his masses.... what am I? And they will answer in great admiration, THE TRUE MESSIAH.
Thank you my people.
Signed, Donald Trump. The Messiah.

So there you have it.
Now you know the logo he will place upon his 2020 campaign hats.
Hats for FREE, with a little required sacrifice attached.
The rise of Donald Trump could possibly explain biblical scripture itself.
In those last days where prediction of the evil one is written.
He who will rise and fool millions.
Isn't that where we are today?

A little traveling music, maestro.... :eek:

Last edited:

Hayabusa Rider

Admin Emeritus & Elite Member
Jan 26, 2000
Interesting music, listening now. The answer to your question? He's not going to do any such thing but if he did then there would be an absolute metric for determining who is not a Christian. I think some would go Jim Jones for him but I have no idea how many.

Feb 4, 2009
Too verbose to answer specifically but if the question is will the President claim he is the messiah?

No he will not

cytg111

Lifer
Mar 17, 2008
Maybe not Messiah ... But defn. King.
King Trump.
He is poking at the 4 year term duration already ... wait for it!

Heil King Trump!
MAGA!
Heil King Trump!
MAGA!
Heil King Trump!
MAGA!
Heil King Trump!
MAGA!

Can you not hear the crowd already?

HomerJS

Lifer
Feb 6, 2002
Some of his sycophants already claim his election was anointed by God.

Bitek

Lifer
Aug 2, 2001
I figured he already has with his "I alone can fix it" and all his related proclamations of greatness and superhuman works. Additionally you have Pence's evangelicals excusing his immoral behavior akin to him being King Cyrus.

All that seems to be missing is him claiming his mother was a virgin, but he speaks so lowly of women, it would be unusual to have one given that much credit. Then again, there's probably already a tweet...

Feb 4, 2009
King Trump.

Heil King Trump!
MAGA!
Heil King Trump!
MAGA!
Heil King Trump!
MAGA!
Heil King Trump!
MAGA!

He does want to be king. No question about that.
I think the only two term Presidents who didn’t hint around about the term limit was Bush (Junior) & Obama. I remember Clinton mentioning it jokingly but I’m sure he wasn’t against the idea.
I remember Reagan joking about it at the beginning of his second term, however I was kind of young then my memory may be incorrect.
What I’m saying if if the President floats a trial ballon occasionally it’s not weird. Constantly mentioning it and supporting people who want to challenge the law is totally different.

jmagg

Golden Member
Nov 21, 2001
Oh the drama. I fear op s prediction will suffer being wrong yet again.

sandorski

No Lifer
Oct 10, 1999
I figured he already has with his "I alone can fix it" and all his related proclamations of greatness and superhuman works. Additionally you have Pence's evangelicals excusing his immoral behavior akin to him being King Cyrus.

All that seems to be missing is him claiming his mother was a virgin, but he speaks so lowly of women, it would be unusual to have one given that much credit. Then again, there's probably already a tweet...

Yup.

cytg111

Lifer
Mar 17, 2008
You seen this shit ?

https://edition.cnn.com/2019/05/06/politics/donald-trump-robert-mueller/index.html

"Despite the tremendous success that I have had as President, including perhaps the greatest ECONOMY and most successful first two years of any President in history, they have stollen two years of my (our) Presidency (Collusion Delusion) that we will never be able to get back.....," Trump added in a later tweet.

Stolen is right ... Just stolen by The Vlad and a sock puppet.

Commodus

Diamond Member
Oct 9, 2004
He's already a messiah in practice. Witness a few posters here who genuinely consider Trump to be infallible. They'll deny it, but they will only ever allow the tiniest, most insignificant of foibles; in all areas that matter, Trump is divine perfection to them.

I'm more concerned about what happens if, and hopefully when, Trump is voted out in 2020. Never mind the messiah complex -- Trump knows the criminal charges will start flying the moment he's out of office, and I picture him acting more and more like a corned animal the closer he gets to January 20th, 2021. That means putting out bogus voter fraud allegations, writing executive orders that shelter him after his term (until they're rescinded by his successor), pardoning all his cronies no matter what they did... it's going to be messy.

On that note, I can't help but wonder where Marine One will take Trump when he leaves the inauguration of his replacement. Probably not New York state, unless he wants law enforcement to greet him with handcuffs when he lands.

Reactions: cytg111 and Bitek

cytg111

Lifer
Mar 17, 2008
He's already a messiah in practice. Witness a few posters here who genuinely consider Trump to be infallible. They'll deny it, but they will only ever allow the tiniest, most insignificant of foibles; in all areas that matter, Trump is divine perfection to them.

I'm more concerned about what happens if, and hopefully when, Trump is voted out in 2020. Never mind the messiah complex -- Trump knows the criminal charges will start flying the moment he's out of office, and I picture him acting more and more like a corned animal the closer he gets to January 20th, 2021. That means putting out bogus voter fraud allegations, writing executive orders that shelter him after his term (until they're rescinded by his successor), pardoning all his cronies no matter what they did... it's going to be messy.

On that note, I can't help but wonder where Marine One will take Trump when he leaves the inauguration of his replacement. Probably not New York state, unless he wants law enforcement to greet him with handcuffs when he lands.

Not only Trump .. The whole party is going to go bat shit crazy... from a frame of reference that is already batshit crazy. I fully expect them to go for the throne!

tweaker2

Lifer
Aug 5, 2000
Imagine that. Trump has been trying to sell himself as the know-it-all-do-it-all while he manages to get him and his family in so much trouble so as to be in every way an epic tragicomedy.

This well dressed street performer literally lied his way into office and once there has been constantly lying his ass off just to cling to the mere suggestion that he is worthy of the office he holds.

The shtick he's been using to create this mirage, this facade that he is legit and worthy has played itself out. He's been made. There's no amount of slick fast talking double speak that will cover up his rank incompetence and delusional state of mind.

Worst of all, he is more valuable to Putin and our other adversaries than he is to the nation he leads.

Nov 29, 2006
Nah, just the anti-christ that has pulled the wool over his sheeps eyes. its all spelled out in the book :p

thraashman

Lifer
Apr 10, 2000
Hey if he did at least then people like Slow would have a reason to always be on their knees for him

esquared

Forum Director & Omnipotent Overlord
Forum Director
Oct 8, 2000
You seen this shit ?

https://edition.cnn.com/2019/05/06/politics/donald-trump-robert-mueller/index.html

"Despite the tremendous success that I have had as President, including perhaps the greatest ECONOMY and most successful first two years of any President in history, they have stollen two years of my (our) Presidency (Collusion Delusion) that we will never be able to get back.....," Trump added in a later tweet.

Stolen is right ... Just stolen by The Vlad and a sock puppet.
When I read that from the fat assed, orangutan boy my thoughts went right to this:

1557175883475.png

Reactions: cytg111

Bitek

Lifer
Aug 2, 2001

http://theflama.com/theres-donald-trump-fan-art-and-its-really-very-sad/
amldg4yvkljd2gxod8xg

Who are the losers spending all the time on this? The bitter incels?
Meanwhile the rest of us are too busy with jobs and having sex with women to waste our energy on this.

Internet can be a sad and lonely place....

Last edited:

cytg111

Lifer
Mar 17, 2008

Viper1j

Diamond Member
Jul 31, 2018
All we are waiting for now is .....

For Donald Trump to proclaim himself THE MESSIAH.
Seriously......
We know Trump wants to do this. We know that Trump believes this.
And when Trump declares himself the true Messiah, what would his religious Christian following do?
They would do all that they can do.... agree.
I mean hell.... someone has to proclaim it so why not one of their own, their one and only of fame and fortune, Messiah Donald Trump?
Tell me they have not treated Donald Trump as a Messiah? As their Messiah?

Just imagine what Donald could get away with after THAT proclamation?
Donald Trump could not only justify everything he has done in the past, but justify everything he will do in the future.
It's so simple.
And FYI, a Messiah can not be held accountable. Something that Donald Trump "The Messiah" would surely embrace.
And William Barr could skip the four-page memo. WOOT!

Donald Trump insists on having the final say, as the great decision maker, as the big shot who knows all. The "enlightened" one.
The great of the great who would dare befriend communist dictators and would dare judge humanity itself.
Messiah Donald Trump!
Donald will ask his people.... who am I? And they will answer, THE MESSIAH.
Donald will ask his masses.... what am I? And they will answer in great admiration, THE TRUE MESSIAH.
Thank you my people.
Signed, Donald Trump. The Messiah.

So there you have it.
Now you know the logo he will place upon his 2020 campaign hats.
Hats for FREE, with a little required sacrifice attached.
The rise of Donald Trump could possibly explain biblical scripture itself.
In those last days where prediction of the evil one is written.
He who will rise and fool millions.
Isn't that where we are today?

A little traveling music, maestro.... :eek:

Let's pray they don't agree..

1557181182911.jpeg

King Trump.

Heil King Trump!
MAGA!
Heil King Trump!
MAGA!
Heil King Trump!
MAGA!
Heil King Trump!
MAGA!

The Marines will never allow that.

Muse

Lifer
Jul 11, 2001
He already did. During the campaign he said "I'm the only one that can fix" the problems of the USA. Just give up right now on trying to do anything for America, only Donald Trump, nobody else can compete with him. He's got all the answers. GIVE UP!

In Art of the Deal (and since) he proclaimed that he only hires the best people. He also proclaimed in that (ghostwritten) book that he always completed his projects on time and under budget. It was most impressive. But now that it's been abundantly revealed that he's a compulsive liar and you can't believe a single thing he says (and the ghostwriter of Art of the Deal has since proclaimed that very publically) I have to think all that shit in the books was just plain made up. He made his early career sound so rosy, but there has to be some good reasons why he has always been shunned by the prestigious in New York CIty, and it isn't because he was a great entrepreneur.

Last edited:

JEDIYoda

Lifer
Jul 13, 2005
No Trump will never proclaim himself M3essiah!
In his weak mind Messiah is just not good enough for him!!

Reactions: Muse

sportage

Lifer
Feb 1, 2008
I could see it happening. The Messiah.
From one of those morning tweets or rants at one of his rallies, mouth running and brain farts.
Remember, we have 2020 sneaking upon us.
And Donald Trump sure wanted to be president at that first time.
This time around, his second time around, Donald will absolutely insist on a second term. Whatever it takes.
Would his proclamation as Messiah ready seem that far fetched? Seriously? For Donald Trump? Considering his determination for a second term?

Lets sum up a few facts....
So far, Donald Trump has suggested elections that he would not win to be fake and rigged, as well as illegitimate.
We have that.....
Add to that his latest belief that he should be allowed an additional two years to his first term because his first two years were stolen away with fake investigations.
And to add even more, his comments that should he lose, "everyone would be poor and the economy would crash and America would become a terrible place".
And Donald can top even that suggesting should he lose in 2020, he has enough supporters willing to take it to the streets.
In other words, an all out armed revolution in support of Donald Trump, should Donald Trump lose.

And we can go on and on with what Donald Trump has said and threatened.
So, The Messiah?
I doubt his proclaiming as the true The Messiah would be of any surprise. Especially to his people.
The church would and could justify it, no doubt.
After all, what they want most out of Donald Trump is to over turn Roe vs Wade.
But first Trump must stack the US Supreme Court in his favor.
If Donald Trump could give them all of that during his remaining term, or certainly within his second term, then his people and especially his Christian support would absolutely believe this as a miracle. A miracle only a Messiah could deliver.
And there you have it.

Add into the mix the Donald Trump ego.
Just look at this guy, listen to this guy. He already believes he is the Messiah.
I would love to hear Donald proclaim that to his audience. To see their reaction.
Would they be shocked or alarmed? No.
They would do as they always do when Donald Trump speaks before them. applaud and cheer.
After all, Trump would say, that "other" Messiah, that fake Messiah could only walk on water and heal a few cripples.
Then they hung him out to dry.
"A REAL LOSER"

Seriously,
as far as his base goes and especially his Christian base, has anyone ever once seen his crowds disagree with Donald Trump?
To do anything but cheer and applaud at every word Donald Trump utters?
They only agree. They always agree. Regardless.

Last edited: