Will Crysis meet it's match with The Witcher 2?

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

Mem

Lifer
Apr 23, 2000
No, only mine is :D

It's ok your opinion is wrong ;) ,Bioshock was overrated mainly because the review web sites etc... hyped it up so much with 10/10 ratings (even classic great RPG games line Planescape Torment were only getting 9/10 etc...)I give Bioshock a generous 5 or 6 /10 at best on a very good day ,System Shock 2 was 5x better in storyline ,gameplay everything except graphics,it took me only 5 hours to get Bioshock activated before I could even play the game, just because their servers were overloaded and they could not be bothered to make sure they had enough bandwidth for retail buyers like myself.

The Witcher is a far longer game with more things to do,I could play it right away and it was also more stable, ie did not have the Bioshock sound bug with Creative cards,the storyline in Bioshock was like watching paint dry by time I finished it I thought "thank God never again".

Bioshock goes to top of my list of most overrated game of all time,I could go on but I think you see my point.

Anyway each to their own as they say.

Getting back on topic yes Crysis and The Witcher are different games,but I think StinkyPinky was comparing only the graphical images of the games,personally I'm an old gamer so personally graphics is only a small part of the game,I like storyline,depth,gameplay etc... so I never get too hyped up on great looking graphics,however they both look good to me, it's always easier to judge graphics on your own PC while playing.