• Guest, The rules for the P & N subforum have been updated to prohibit "ad hominem" or personal attacks against other posters. See the full details in the post "Politics and News Rules & Guidelines."

Will Chelsea be President?

dmcowen674

No Lifer
Oct 13, 1999
www.alienbabeltech.com
Been a lot of talk of the Clinton era is history.

I believe the sun has set on Hillary.

How bout Chelsea though?

The only question is does she has to hold a political office or can she just go for it?

Oct 30, 2004
Will Chelsea be president? Will we just change our Constitution to establish a monarchy. Perhaps it could be the Clinton-Bush shared monarchy? What has Chelsea done to deserve being president other than to be born with a silver spoon in her mouth? If the American people elect her for president, I will throw up.

"If that is the kind of party those mother-f*****s want to throw, then I'm going to put my dick in the mashed potatoes." -- M.C. Hawking, from "F*** the Creationists". (You can find it by searching for the song on You Tube.)

dmcowen674

No Lifer
Oct 13, 1999
www.alienbabeltech.com
Originally posted by: WhipperSnapper
Will Chelsea be president? Will we just change our Constitution to establish a monarchy. Perhaps it could be the Clinton-Bush shared monarchy? What has Chelsea done to deserve being president other than to be born with a silver spoon in her mouth? If the American people elect her for president, I will throw up.

"If that is the kind of party those mother-f*****s want to throw, then I'm going to put my dick in the mashed potatoes." -- M.C. Hawking, from "F*** the Creationists". (You can find it by searching for the song on You Tube.)
So how do you feel about George Jr then?

PokerGuy

Lifer
Jul 2, 2005
Heaven help us all if that's the case. What exactly makes her better suited to being the president other than having the Clinton name and being Billary's spawn?

Lemon law

Lifer
Nov 6, 2005
Even though her parent are consummate politicians, I don't know if Chelsea even wants a political career. Sadly, in this day and age, being a politician takes an ego not many have. From the few articles I have seen of her, she just does not seem to be the arm twisting type, or someone with fire in the belly to win arguments.

But if she choose a political career, I would bet she starts by winning smaller posts first. She would better fit the Obama lay back mold than her mother's power mold.

ASK THE COMMUNITY