Will an ipod touch charge on a kindle wall-charger?

keyed

Feb 21, 2001
I've always charged up my devices by usb cable, but I'll be visiting Peru for two weeks on a vacation and won't be taking my laptop.

Will an ipod touch charge on a kindle wall-charger? Anyone have experience on this?

Phynaz

Lifer
Mar 13, 2006
Zero is incorrect.

You will be able to plug your iPod cable into the Kindle charger without any problem.

I actually use a Motorola phone charger to charge mine.

Last edited:

simonizor

Golden Member
Feb 8, 2010
Zero, I believe he's talking about the actual plug that goes into the wall with the USB input on it, not the cable itself.

Possibly. Some USB chargers use different voltages amps, so it may or may not work with the Kindle wall plug. I have three or four USB wall plugs from different devices that do work with it, but I only have one that doesn't. The one that doesn't is from a bluetooth ear piece.

Last edited:

Pliablemoose

Lifer
Oct 11, 1999
111.jpg

ipodcharger_11.jpg

Depends on how many amps they put out...

zerocool84

Lifer
Nov 11, 2004
Zero, I believe he's talking about the actual plug that goes into the wall with the USB input on it, not the cable itself.

Possibly. Some USB chargers use different voltages, so it may or may not work with the Kindle wall plug. I have three or four USB wall plugs from different devices that do work with it, but I only have one that doesn't. The one that doesn't is from a bluetooth ear piece.

Doh yea I'm sorry I was talking about that. My mistake.