- Apr 22, 2001
Here's what happened. I accidently washed my money clip with about $150 dollars in it. So I decieded to put in the microwave for a few secs. to dry it. (it may sound stupid but I've done it before and it works great). However this time I put it and turned it on and got distracted for like 30 secs. When I came back the money was smoking. All 4 corners on all the bills are almost all black. All the serial numbers are visable though. Would the bank have a problem replacing the bills?