WikiLeaks: Hacked Emails Prove Hillary ARMED JIHADISTS In Syria - Including ISIS

echo4747

Golden Member
Jun 22, 2005

z1ggy

Lifer
May 17, 2008
Hillary responsible for multi civil wars.... insider info in the DNC... Trump talking shit to Gold Star families... Tells the world he's ok with Russia annexing a country... Ya politics these days are going well.

nageov3t

Lifer
Feb 18, 2004
¿dónde estás?

the link doesn't contain any emails proving any such thing, only Julian Assange claiming they exist like he claimed to have emails that would shutter the big banks a couple years ago.

personally, I'm eagerly awaiting these supposed emails that are going to show the Secretary of State superseding the CIA and DoD to personally arm militants.

PottedMeat

Lifer
Apr 17, 2002
theres a little difference between

Hacked Emails Prove Hillary ARMED JIHADISTS In Syria - Including ISIS

and

and among them is proof that Clinton "pushed" for weapons to be sent to "jihadists within Syria, including ISIS."

so clickbait?

blankslate

Diamond Member
Jun 16, 2008
I'll tell you the reaction from Hillary Hos "No one gives a fuck... stop being a misogynist you horrible person"

master_shake_

Diamond Member
May 22, 2012
6qetCQp.gif

seriously...

she could be in league with the legion of doom and still no one would care.

Starbuck1975

Lifer
Jan 6, 2005
Unless Wikileaks has evidence that compels indictment or otherwise exposes criminal behavior, anything less will be nothing more than politically inconvenient, especially with Trump impaling himself on an almost daily basis.

She is an incredibly vulnerable candidate and the best candidates the Republicans could muster against her was Trump, another Bush and the Tea Party happy hour.

Jaskalas

Lifer
Jun 23, 2004
We've known for some time now that Hillary is what corrupted Obama on foreign policy. He relied on her to be the war hawk that he never would be. He looked at his nature as a weakness, and looked to warmongering to over correct.

Libya was a hotbed of weapons after we killed Gaddafi. Benghazi was the American center for sending those weapons to Syrian terrorists. BEFORE the genocide ISIS committed became realized, Clinton/Obama were certainly arming and creating them to take out Assad.

ISIS is America's war crime against humanity. From Bush to Obama Clinton.

C.I.A. Said to Aid in Steering Arms to Syrian Opposition

The Red Line and the Rat Line

Seymour M. Hersh on Obama, Erdoğan and the Syrian rebels

Dozens of CIA operatives on the ground during Benghazi attack

CNN confirms WND reporting on gun-running in Benghazi

Schmide

Diamond Member
Mar 7, 2002
So let me get this straight. Back in 2012-3 when John McCain and his boyfriend Lindsey were jumping up and down calling for the arming of "Moderate Rebels" Hillary's clarification of state department policy is akin to arming ISIS?

Jhhnn

IN MEMORIAM
Nov 11, 1999
¿dónde estás?

the link doesn't contain any emails proving any such thing, only Julian Assange claiming they exist like he claimed to have emails that would shutter the big banks a couple years ago.

personally, I'm eagerly awaiting these supposed emails that are going to show the Secretary of State superseding the CIA and DoD to personally arm militants.

Confirmation bias rules the minds of Hillary haters. Anything that tends to support what they already believe must be true & is instantly accepted as indisputable fact.

They're easily played. Assange is good at it.

FerrelGeek

Diamond Member
Jan 22, 2009
Many in what was left of the tea party faction wanted Cruz, not Trump.

But as far as Hillary goes, I've said it before, she could walk into a daycare center and molest every kid on live national tv and her supporters wouldn't care.

Unless Wikileaks has evidence that compels indictment or otherwise exposes criminal behavior, anything less will be nothing more than politically inconvenient, especially with Trump impaling himself on an almost daily basis.

She is an incredibly vulnerable candidate and the best candidates the Republicans could muster against her was Trump, another Bush and the Tea Party happy hour.

Jhhnn

IN MEMORIAM
Nov 11, 1999

But as far as Hillary goes, I've said it before, she could walk into a daycare center and molest every kid on live national tv and her supporters wouldn't care.

That's really pretty amazing. Create a fantasy scenario to vilify Clinton while putting forth a presidential candidate who demonstrably is vile.

Class act you've got going there.

HomerJS

Lifer
Feb 6, 2002
That's really pretty amazing. Create a fantasy scenario to vilify Clinton while putting forth a presidential candidate who demonstrably is vile.

Ferrel imagining something based on what Trump actually said...

"I could shoot people in the streets and my supporters wouldn't care"...Trump

Moonbeam

Elite Member
Nov 24, 1999

Your own post is a perfect description of itself.

Painman

Diamond Member
Feb 27, 2000
Confirmation bias rules the minds of Hillary haters. Anything that tends to support what they already believe must be true & is instantly accepted as indisputable fact.

They're easily played. Assange is good at it.

Huh, She lost me 8 years ago when she called Obama a Muslim in order to go after the same voters that Trump is after right now.

You're a dumbass.

MajinCry

Platinum Member
Jul 28, 2015

To be fair, she is married to a serial rapist. Something's a bit fucky about a person if they're going to stick together with someone like that. On the other side, we have Trump. Who's often visited the same sex slave island as Hillary's husband.

Must be nice having two stellar individuals runnin' for the highest position o' power in yer country.

ivwshane

Lifer
May 15, 2000

interchange

Diamond Member
Oct 10, 1999

Don't forget about that whacko doctor or that other whacko doctor. If they can't find the requisite number in four years, I should probably make a run at the primaries.

Moonbeam

Elite Member
Nov 24, 1999
Don't forget about that whacko doctor or that other whacko doctor. If they can't find the requisite number in four years, I should probably make a run at the primaries.

Least the crushing futility that the humor of self deprecating humility pass without notice on a board filled with egotists, let me just say that at least one worthless nobody chuckled at your post.

Cozarkian

Golden Member
Feb 2, 2012
To be fair, she is married to a serial rapist. Something's a bit fucky about a person if they're going to stick together with someone like that. On the other side, we have Trump. Who's often visited the same sex slave island as Hillary's husband.

Must be nice having two stellar individuals runnin' for the highest position o' power in yer country.

Is that the same-sex slave island or the same sex-slave island?