Wikileaks Global Intelligence Files

Status
Not open for further replies.

allenk09

Jan 22, 2012
Just released a few hours ago, apparently more on the way about Goldman Sachs.

http://wikileaks.org/the-gifiles.html?nocache

Found in the leak:

#STRATFOR email dated Nov 7. 2011 #gifiles: "The Israelis already destroyed all the Iranian nuclear infrastructure on the ground weeks ago. The current "let's bomb Iran" campaign was ordered by the EU leaders to divert the public attention from their at home financial problems. It plays also well for the US since Pakistan, Russia and N. Korea are mentioned in the report. The result of this campaign will be massive attacks on Gaza and strikes on Hezbollah in both Lebanon and Syria."

http://wikileaks.org/gifiles/docs/1...rael-iran-barak-hails-munitions-blast-in.html

If a massive attack on Iran happens soon, then the attack will have political and oil reasons and not nuclear.

http://wikileaks.org/gifiles/docs/1...rael-iran-barak-hails-munitions-blast-in.html

Last edited:

Udgnim

Diamond Member
Apr 16, 2008
The current "let's bomb Iran" campaign was ordered by the EU leaders to divert the public attention from their at home financial problems.

I'd think rising gas cost due to tension over Iran would exacerbate at home financial problems.

allenk09

Jan 22, 2012
sounds to me like textbook conspiracy crap.

You know, Bradley Manning's leaks with Wikileaks actually hit the military pretty hard. These aren't just bullshit, they actually change the way things are done and change policies. A few problems over in the middle east right now are a direct results of those leaks. Now since nobody else ever reads them and just marks them as "Conspiracies", nobody ever see's what they actually are. Wouldn't it be really easy for these companies to come out and go "No sorry, these are false, they're made up" and just prove they are indeed just made up conspiracies?

I'm no conspiracy theorist, but I tend to believe these are actually real as I know for a fact that the Bradley Manning leaks actually did damage.

Last edited:

PokerGuy

Lifer
Jul 2, 2005
Unless I'm missing something, these are essentially just emails exchanged by folks within those orgs. Nothing formal, just them exchanging / speculating their opinions right? I just see lots of conspiracy theories without anything to back them up.

Hayabusa Rider

Admin Emeritus & Elite Member
Jan 26, 2000
#STRATFOR email dated Nov 7. 2011 #gifiles: "The Israelis already destroyed all the Iranian nuclear infrastructure on the ground weeks ago.

I'm having trouble with this. Since power production is still going forward the infrastructure would be weapons based, but we are assured by some there isn't any. On the other hand if does exist it would be difficult to believe that someone else wouldn't have heard about it's existence and destruction and the word gotten out.

I don't buy it.

Nebor

Lifer
Jun 24, 2003
I'm having trouble with this since the Wikileaks files were all leaked way before Nov 7 2011.

Craig234

Lifer
May 1, 2006
This is remarkable stuff.

I'm shocked Goldman Sachs was in the middle of yet another fraudulent scam.

Texashiker

Lifer
Dec 18, 2010
What is scary from that link

Based on Israeli plans, the attack on Iran will last only 48 hours but will be so destructive that Iran will be unable to retaliate or recover and the government will fall.

The only way to do that would be to:

1, Destroy Irans government
2, Use nuclear weapons

Status
Not open for further replies.