wii preorders at ebgames/gamestop confirmed for tomorrow!!!

loup garou

Lifer
Feb 17, 2000
I'm trying to decide if I even want to bother...there should be plenty to go around. I may still preorder, you never know in NYC.

TraumaRN

Diamond Member
Jun 5, 2005
Guess I'll be there at 8:30am to make sure i got a spot....or earlier gotta call and confirm times tomorrow.

isekii

Lifer
Mar 16, 2001
Originally posted by: DeathBUA
Guess I'll be there at 8:30am to make sure i got a spot....or earlier gotta call and confirm times tomorrow.

Gamestop opens at 10am.

I'll probably get myself there at 9:30ish

TraumaRN

Diamond Member
Jun 5, 2005
Originally posted by: isekii

Gamestop opens at 10am.

I'll probably get myself there at 9:30ish

Oh well.....then yea. whenever. I want my frickin Wii!

secretanchitman

Diamond Member
Apr 11, 2001
im really worried that they'll have none at 3ishPM. gah, stupid school and i really want to skip but i cant.

EvilYoda

Lifer
Apr 1, 2001
Originally posted by: secretanchitman
im really worried that they'll have none at 3ishPM. gah, stupid school and i really want to skip but i cant.

When's your exam? Just show up late to school.

secretanchitman

Diamond Member
Apr 11, 2001
Originally posted by: EvilYoda

cant, its first thing in the morning, along with 2 afternoon ones.

this year they changed the attendance policy so that if you show up late (partial day), its only excusable with a doctors note. a full day absence is only when you are ill, death in the family, etc. sucks, cause they just had to change it when we were seniors.

so...heres to hoping there will be one console at the 4 ebgames/gamestop stores i will go to.

TraumaRN

Diamond Member
Jun 5, 2005

this year they changed the attendance policy so that if you show up late (partial day), its only excusable with a doctors note. a full day absence is only when you are ill, death in the family, etc. sucks, cause they just had to change it when we were seniors.

so...heres to hoping there will be one console at the 4 ebgames/gamestop stores i will go to.

Yea plus with the amount Nintendo is shipping.....there SHOULD be plenty to go around. I think you'll be OK preorder or not

secretanchitman

Diamond Member
Apr 11, 2001

Yea plus with the amount Nintendo is shipping.....there SHOULD be plenty to go around. I think you'll be OK preorder or not

thanks...that makes me feel a lot better. lol seriously. i think ill just go after school and see if they have some left. if not, ill just get a wii later or even get the gcn version of zelda and play on my brothers gamecube.

DrPizza

Administrator Elite Member Goat Whisperer
Mar 5, 2001
www.slatebrookfarm.com

Really? Darn. :(
I would have pre-ordered it simply to turn a quick profit.

Slew Foot

Lifer
Sep 22, 2005
Nintendo may be shipping TWO million units at launch now, I made a thread about it earlier. Nonetheless Ill try and preorder mine anyway. Anyone know about online orders?

Dritnul

Jan 9, 2006
Wish i had 250 to spend on a wii but i just spent 320$ on a nice shiny delux 360(20% off)

i do plan to get one down the road but for now i gotta pay off ****** for college 1.25 years down 4.75 to go

NGC_604

Apr 9, 2003
Nice! I doubt I really need to get there early with them shipping 2 million out. But I will just in case. My luck the truck will be hijacked or something and the store will only get in 20 of them.

NGC_604

Apr 9, 2003
Despite knowing that I'm going to suck at the game and will be incredibly frustrated, I fully intend to purchase Trauma Center as soon as possible.

mb

Lifer
Jun 27, 2004
I just got an email from ebgames/gamestop saying they will take preorders with a $50 deposit on friday.

isekii

Lifer
Mar 16, 2001
Originally posted by: mugs
ill pre order like 3 -4 i hope

Why? :confused:

Well it'll all depend.
If the Wii is on short supply, I can sell the rest with some profit and get my system practically free.

but reading the previous ps3 fiasco for the 3 brothers I'll most likely end up with just 1

Queasy

Moderator<br>Console Gaming
Aug 24, 2001
Originally posted by: mugs
ill pre order like 3 -4 i hope

Why? :confused:

Well it'll all depend.
If the Wii is on short supply, I can sell the rest with some profit and get my system practically free.

but reading the previous ps3 fiasco for the 3 brothers I'll most likely end up with just 1

I don't think you're going to make much profit off the Wii. The supply is no where near as short as it is for the PS3 and was for the 360.