Wii Combat Kit LOL

Queasy

Moderator<br>Console Gaming
Aug 24, 2001
You think that's bad. Check out the Wii Pom Poms

I've never seen a system with so many crap peripherals as the Wii. The sad part is, people apparently buy them.

GCS

Diamond Member
Oct 16, 1999
I think some things are very cool (lightsabers even though they suck supposedly). Some are ok (sports stuff). Then something like this pops up ... man how far will they go.

Greg

Sniper82

Lifer
Feb 6, 2000
Most of the Wii stuff is crap but it will likely sell because more kids use it then adults. Kids will play all this shovel ware and love it and they would like it even more with this crap because it just make it more fun for them. This stuff is put out for kids only, if your adult and enjoy stuff like this you probably have issues. Heck if my boys was little older I'd probably buy it for them(if it worked).

Injury

Lifer
Jul 19, 2004
Originally posted by: AstroManLuca
What happened to using your imagination?

You can't give a spoiled brat a box full of imagination for Christmas because you'll feel like a bad parent for not spending hard-earned money on shit the kid won't use in a year.

AstroManLuca

Lifer
Jun 24, 2004
Originally posted by: Injury
Originally posted by: AstroManLuca
What happened to using your imagination?

You can't give a spoiled brat a box full of imagination for Christmas because you'll feel like a bad parent for not spending hard-earned money on shit the kid won't use in a week.

Fixed for truth!

Xavier434

Lifer
Oct 14, 2002
It is one thing to release a cheesy accessory like this. I personally do not mind if those things sell. However, based on the reviews, the product does not work at all and a single test would have proven that to the designers. It is either a complete scam or one of the worst cases of quality control I have ever witnessed.

Fardringle

Diamond Member
Oct 23, 2000
I would never buy it myself, but I think it's hilarious and I can easily see how these will sell since it doesn't look as pathetically cheesy as the sports accessories (which sell well). Now, if it actually worked and didn't block the signal from the remotes, it could be a pretty fun accessory to package with Zelda and other swordfighting games.

sactoking

Diamond Member
Sep 24, 2007
Originally posted by: Queasy
You think that's bad. Check out the Wii Pom Poms

I've never seen a system with so many crap peripherals as the Wii. The sad part is, people apparently buy them.

Damn, I was totally going to buy these, but they're so hot that they're OUT OF STOCK! Wii Pom Poms are selling like hotcakes!