Wife had an ultrasound today to see if we're having a boy or girl!

Lothar1974

Golden Member
Mar 24, 2003
It's a GIRL!!!!!!!!!

Ultra sound showed the baby is in perfect health! :thumbsup:
This is our first and didn't seem real yet till now. Baby is due January 30 2008.

MattCo

Platinum Member
Jan 29, 2001
That is a great feeling, now the baby has an identity and is a "her" instead of an "it" when you are talking to people. When we found out, it really made it sink in. Congrats!

isasir

Diamond Member
Aug 8, 2000
Congrats! My wife and I are about 17 days ahead of you. We're having a girl as well, with a due date of January 13, 2008. We actually have to go back for a second sonogram because the baby was moving around so much the first time that some of the images they wanted to capture they couldn't.

RadiclDreamer

Diamond Member
Aug 8, 2004
Originally posted by: Lothar1974
It's a GIRL!!!!!!!!!

This is our first and didn't seem real yet till now. Baby is due January 30 2008.

Just had my first 4 months and 2 days ago. Trust me, its not real yet...I thought it was when i head the heart beat. But when it comes out....then its real

CasioTech

Diamond Member
Oct 1, 2000
Originally posted by: RadiclDreamer
It's a GIRL!!!!!!!!!

Just had my first 4 months and 2 days ago. Trust me, its not real yet...I thought it was when i head the heart beat. But when it comes out....then its real

agreed. That's just a gimmick by prohumanitarian groups to prevent abortions.

thepd7

Diamond Member
Jan 2, 2005
Originally posted by: CasioTech
It's a GIRL!!!!!!!!!

Not sure if I want to be your myspace friend when you are trolling around like this.

Oh and OP, are you sure it's not just a boy with a smalll, ahem?

CasioTech

Diamond Member
Oct 1, 2000
Originally posted by: thepd7
Originally posted by: CasioTech
It's a GIRL!!!!!!!!!

Not sure if I want to be your myspace friend when you are trolling around like this.

Oh and OP, are you sure it's not just a boy with a smalll, ahem?

Wait, so you wanted to be my friend for other reasons?

Lothar1974

Golden Member
Mar 24, 2003
Thanks for all the great comments everyone! It was exciting to see the baby move. And she moved alot! The tech had a hard time trying to count all her fingers as she was moving her arms alot. She kept switching hands to suck her thumbs. Crazy how they can do that before their born! Ultra sounds are so amazing. Didn't know they were so detailed. We were able to see her heart ventricles, brain hemispheres, even the blood flowing in her arteries.

meltdown75

Lifer
Nov 17, 2004
Congrats and best of luck to you and yours!!! It will be a few years before my wife and I embark on that journey - I'll probably be pushing 40 by then!! LOL

:beer: