WiC AT Clan?

fords8

Dec 1, 2002
Anyone wanting to play can look me up. My in game name is kaos|fords8. Sorry, already in a clan that plays more than WIC. I am in game alot of the time around 8PM-2AM. Hope to see some of you around. Later!

novasatori

Diamond Member
Feb 27, 2003
I'll join, I haven't been playing much though.

My name is Pringles, feel free to send me a message, I need to figure out how to leave mine though if we do get one started....

Jschmuck2

Diamond Member
Jul 13, 2005
For those of you interested - the name of the clan is Anandtech Clan O' Death - ATCoD. Look me up :)

xyyz

Diamond Member
Sep 3, 2000
i'll play with anyone. look for [tbs]xyyz

wait... the open beta is over today right? so much for my ~2600/~450 kill/death ratio. :/

Genx87

Lifer
Apr 8, 2002
Beta is closed today? That is a bit disturbing as I dont believe there was more than 1 small patch that didnt balance much of anything. Hmmm Helicopter spamming is at an all time high. I was really hoping these guys were going to address that and see how the fix worked.

/scared

If helicopters spamming continues, that is a deal breaker for me.

duragezic

Lifer
Oct 11, 1999
The open beta is over?? :(

Damn, I was late to the game, and didn't get to play much. I played the tutorial, but it didn't help much besides obvious things like moving the camera and units, attacking, loading and unloading to vehicles and buildings. Anyone who has played some RTS games before could pick that up without instruction.

So when it came to the two games I played, the games were over quick and I was quite possibly the most useless teammate ever. I had no idea what was good or how to do a thing. So I would've liked to play a bit more before I could judge the game enough to decide if it will be something I'd look into buying.

It seemed like it would be cool, but again I had no idea what to do or what units to use.

lupi

Lifer
Apr 8, 2001
I was gonna come and ask about the beta, so the email I got must be right. Says the beta was over and asked me to fill out a review form.

xyyz

Diamond Member
Sep 3, 2000
helicopter spamming was so easy to deal with.

a combo of ground based heavy AA with a few med helios in tow.

Molondo

Platinum Member
Sep 6, 2005
Originally posted by: xyyz

I enjoyed spamming Med helios just to get rid of the pests of heavies.

xyyz

Diamond Member
Sep 3, 2000
Originally posted by: Molondo
Originally posted by: xyyz

I enjoyed spamming Med helios just to get rid of the pests of heavies.

ditto.