why wouldn't you vote for hillary?

Page 4 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

aidanjm

Lifer
Aug 9, 2004
Originally posted by: K1052
I don't care for her myself as she won't take a firm stand on hardly anything so we have no idea what to expect if she actually made it to office

Won't take a firm stand on anything? What the hell is she doing with her position on Iraq, then? A position that is opposed by so many left Democrats?

Liberals should take a leaf out of the conservatives' book. All conservatives came together and supported Bush - despite many of them thinking he was a tool. That is because they wanted to win the election, so they made that a priority. whereas liberals are quite happy to sit around assassinating the character of a talented liberal/ Democratic politician (Hillary). If you do that wshen she is running for President, and she loses, you will have yourselves to blame.

aidanjm

Lifer
Aug 9, 2004
Originally posted by: DealMonkey
The GOP should run Laura Bush for prez in 2008. According to polls, she's the most popular Republican these days . . . :D

Why would people vote for a twat like Laura Bush? A cold-hearted **nt who has sat back while her husband exectued hundreds and killed 100,000 in Iraq, and said absolutely nothing.

aidanjm

Lifer
Aug 9, 2004
Originally posted by: yllus
I'd vote for Elizabeth Dole. Smart woman.

give it up, no one takes a conservative seriously when they nominate a particular women as admiral or "smart" after the Katherine Harris fiasco

aidanjm

Lifer
Aug 9, 2004
Originally posted by: Citrix
Originally posted by: aidanjm
Originally posted by: ProfJohn
Originally posted by: randym431
why wouldn't you vote for hillary?

Horny interns back in the white house :laugh:

Don't you mean butch lesbians in the White House?

You already have one of those, "Condie" Rice.

ummm condie is porking some canuck politician.

pleeeasse. she has only been "seen" with men since the lesbian rumors gained wider circulation outside of the gay/ lesbian community and heterosexuals started noticing too.

but Karl Rove is gay, and George Bush had homosexual affairs himself, so whatever. They are very clever people, I'm sure they will pull the wool over the "crazy" christians and the moronic American public yet again.

ProfJohn

Lifer
Jul 28, 2006
I think the country could be ready for a female President, but it has to be the right female.
I think we are more likely to elect a tough on defense Republican female first though, just like England did with Thatcher. I think a "liberal" Democrat female would scare too many people when it comes to national defense.

Right now I don't see any females out there that are in position to be President, except Hillary and Condi. And if you listen to Dick Morris, who is a political genius, either of them could run and might be able to win in 2008. After them though I don't see any other females on the horizon.

straightalker

Dec 21, 2005
Oh my. Where do we begin debunking Hilary Clinton for President.

Here's an old standby but it's a real good watch for you newbies today if you have not ever seen it before.

the Clinton Chronicles

Not many people know this but she's a CIA Officer in addition to all her vast horde of scams that cover the entire spectrum of true hardest core mafia type activities. These are career international crime syndicate mid-level managers of the day to day operations.

Look what Hiliary did in the past before you pull the voting lever in the future. There is quite literally a vast horde of very well documented research on all of her legions of scams. How she is still in any capacity to govern even a lemonade stand today, is easily one of the most accurate benchmarks to use to judge just how bad the times really are in which we all live in America today.

Will her as pResident we would have no need for a Cheney or a Rove. She's the total package all wrapped into one beast.

Pens1566

Lifer
Oct 11, 2005
Originally posted by: ProfJohn
I think the country could be ready for a female President, but it has to be the right female.
I think we are more likely to elect a tough on defense Republican female first though, just like England did with Thatcher. I think a "liberal" Democrat female would scare too many people when it comes to national defense.

Right now I don't see any females out there that are in position to be President, except Hillary and Condi. And if you listen to Dick Morris, who is a political genius, either of them could run and might be able to win in 2008. After them though I don't see any other females on the horizon.

Your signature is incorrect. Clinton's action in Bosnia was part of the UN forces, and Bush didn't have UN approval for the invasion. Nice try twisting the facts around though.

Pabster

Lifer
Apr 15, 2001
Why would people vote for a twat like Laura Bush? A cold-hearted **nt who has sat back while her husband exectued hundreds and killed 100,000 in Iraq, and said absolutely nothing.

It is attacks like that which only fuel her high approval rating. Must really burn ya, eh?

VooDooAddict

Golden Member
Jun 4, 2004
Originally posted by: BoomerD
IMO, the ONLY good thing that would come of having Hillary in the White House, is that we'd have Bill there again! In spite of the BJ issue, (yeah, that was VERY stupid on his part), he was a good president. MUCH better than the buffoon we currently have in office...I can deal with a president who can't keep his pants up much easier than I can one who sells the American people out to his oil buddies...

I know far too many guys including myself that have done said/stupid things related to a BJ we probably shouldn't have received. Why such a private matter was made a national issue I still can't remember. (Yes, there's the whole debate on where some say he lied under oath. I don't remember why he even needed to testify on such a personal matter in the first place!) Last I checked the White House wasn't a premium cable full access reality show.

I laugh every time I hear a Bush loyalist talk about how Clinton was a horrible president because he lied under oath about a private and personal matter.

Debating Clinton's legacy on matters of international treaties, trade-agreements, vetoes, international policy, and what he signed into law is one thing (and I'd find such a thread an incredibly interesting read). Citing the Monica thing as evidence is just as bad or worse then ATI/NVIDIA or AMD/Intel fan boy style arguments.

aidanjm

Lifer
Aug 9, 2004
Originally posted by: straightalker
Will her as pResident we would have no need for a Cheney or a Rove. She's the total package all wrapped into one beast.

I'll assume your post was facetious. There is nothing untoward in Hillary's past. Just as there is nothing untoward in her husband's past. Ken Star spent close to $50 million investigating the Clintons and came up with.. a lie about a blow job. Whitewater, Vince Foster's death, blah blah blah - there was nothing in any of these 'allegations'. Yet conservatives such as yourself are STILL quite deliberately spreading the same old lies about the Clintons, presumably in the belief that mud sticks.

aidanjm

Lifer
Aug 9, 2004
Originally posted by: Pabster

It is attacks like that which only fuel her high approval rating. Must really burn ya, eh?

burn me? no. amaze me? yes.