Why would they die for Donald Trump?

sportage

Lifer
Feb 1, 2008
I THINK this all makes sense now.....
That is, WHY would so many supposed once "normal" people now support Donald Trump?
And especially the so called American Christians?
Well, I think I have an answer, or at least a clue.
DAVID HOROWITZ and his book DARK AGENDA: WAR TO DESTROY CHRISTIAN AMERICA.

David Horowitz, a self proclaimed agnostic, wrote a book basically attacking the left, the liberal side of America. And linked that left with the destruction of Christianity within America. Starting with, Horowitz claims, with the then liberal US Supreme Court banning school prayer in America's public schools back in the 1960's.

THEN, Horowitz goes as far to attempt to link that same liberal America to Roe vs Wade, illegal immigration, Obamacare, Barack Obama presidency.
In short, blaming all the evils within America onto liberal America.
Evils that is, as they see evils.
I'm assuming evils as in the evils of equality for all, freedom for all, religious freedom including non Christian freedom of religion, minorities, gays, women, freedom of speech, and the freedom of the press.
Everything Donald Trump and his following see as a threat.
And the bottom line here, they truly believe as does David Horowitz truly believes Donald Trump is the anointed savior of America.
And the only one out there protecting Christian America.

Now.... IT ALL MAKES SENSE.
That explains why Trump followers are so devoted to Donald Trump.
Why they are willing to sell out their morals, sell out their reputation, sell out their patriotism, and sell their very soul to follow and defend Donald Trump.
And Horowitz also makes a big deal about none other than Fox News Sean Hannity, where Hannity gave a big thumbs up to Horowitz's book.
No surprise there....

For some idiotic form of thinking, these Trump Christians actually believe they are on a mission. Some holy quest to save christianity within America.
And get this...
Horowitz talks about Donald Trump speeches where Trump warns of that war between liberals and Christianity. But what Horowitz and all the rest fail to remember or realize, Donald Trump IS A CON ARTIST.
Trump knows all too well the people that follow him are weak and paranoid. And as any con artist will tell you, the weak and paranoid make the best subjects to pray upon.
THAT is why Donald Trump is so good at preaching to that crowd.
Trump knows he can con them, easily win them over, by only preaching the correct message. Preaching the message that the weak and paranoid want to hear.
The Christians that wear their religion on their sleeve and not in their hearts. The fanatics.
Trump knows this, and so Trump preaches not from his heart but as the well versed con artist. With knowing how to get what Donald Trump needs out of his victim.
His diehard devoted.

SO now.... I get it.
I know why they, all of them, so willingly do the bidding of Donald Trump.
They believe Donald Trump and Donald Trump alone as their savior and the only savior of Christian America itself.
Horowitz makes that quite clear in his book, yet Horowitz is indeed part of that Donald Trump following.
Or is he ???
I wonder if David Horowitz is not playing the very same game, pulling the same con as does Donald Trump?
Hmmmmm....

A Jewish man yet a self proclaimed agnostic.
And the far right just LOVE THIS GUY, David Horowitz.
And including his number one fan signing his praises, Sean Hannity.
Speak of strange bedfellows....
When the goal is to transform ones paranoia into reality, then create a war from that paranoia, the end result is this book by David Horowitz.
And the Fox News organization.
What people do and are willing to do suddenly makes sense, a twisted perverted sense, but still it explains much of this Donald Trump cult-like insanity.
Plus..... add in there AG William Barr.
AG William Barr is obviously on board with not only believing Christianity is in danger, but with this delusion that Donlad Trump and ONLY Donald Trump can save America. At whatever cost.
THAT explains the actions of William Barr, explains the devotion from the Christian right, explains the inaction from this republican controlled congress.

THEY, all of them, and I want to make sure AG William Barr is included in there, THEY BELIEVE Donald Trump is the savior. Their Jesus Christ with the orange hairdo and the towers of glass and gold.
Their god in his heaven.
Why would William Barr do what he does for Donald Trump?
BARR BELIEVES!!!!
And republicans in congress?
THEY ALSO BELIEVE!!!!
They all believe.
Believe that Donald Trump is the sole savior of Christianity and the sole savior of America.
So what does a little traitorous collusion tossed here and there matter?
It doesn't matter because.... they are on a holy quest.
For them Donald Trump is the only one that matters, and that will lead them onto that quest to glory. The defeat for defeating those equality loving, moral defending, freedom for all... damn evil liberals.
See?
Now it all makes sense.
Mass paranoia teamed with the master con artist teamed with some delusional liberal boogieman.... and there you have it.
The Donald Trump republican party of today.

Last edited:
Reactions: sandorski

tweaker2

Lifer
Aug 5, 2000
Tyrants, who are monsters in their own right, just love to create fearful monsters out of thin air that're so much worse than themselves and point to these "vile unholy creatures, these horrific devourers of the innocent and pure" as the source of all of the ailments that "His" people are suffering from. This in order to distract and divert away from how so much more monstrous, scheming and treacherous the tyrant himself is toward "His" followers.

Trump as with any other tyrant the world over, has made an art out of this kind of scam against those he wishes to victimize for the self.

Even as his disciples worship the words of deceit and filmflammery that pours out of his two faces, he steals FROM them as he speaks how he steals FOR them that which he tells them they were always denied.

Lo and behold, we have a Repub Party that has been captured (enraptured) and put under lock and key by the beast in patriot's garb, wrapping himself in the flag, casting his unholy spell onto those who wished for his coming and even convincing the self-described protectors of Christianity that he is the answer to their prayers. Imagine that for a moment or two. He is even more influential and powerful than the Omnipotent One.

Such is the power that Trump wields over his subjects.

They are doomed and wish for the rest of us to follow in their path.

Too bad Trump can't get to the rest of us the same as he got to "His" flock.

Last edited:

Hayabusa Rider

Admin Emeritus & Elite Member
Jan 26, 2000
I don't know anyone that would die for Trump. I wouldn't.

I suspect that if you knew of someone planning to die for Trump you'd turn them in. I do think that if Trump is likely to be ousted that there are people who would die for their cause. Trump Christians? Perhaps, but Trumpians for sure.

Commodus

Diamond Member
Oct 9, 2004

I think we all know one poster here (not you) who would genuinely be happy to die for Trump. The sick thing isn't so much that there are people who lean Trump as that there are people who revere the ground he walks on, who would be genuinely happy if he could eliminate these pesky "term limits" and declare himself President for life.

Hayabusa Rider

Admin Emeritus & Elite Member
Jan 26, 2000
I think we all know one poster here (not you) who would genuinely be happy to die for Trump.

Perhaps, but I think they are more about someone else dying for Trump. They'll wind others up and push them out to kill and be killed.

In the meantime they'll continue to post.

Feb 4, 2009
OP’s question is too verbose.
Certainly I can think of a scenario where I’d risk my life. If there is a fire and he’s too fat & bloated to escape, I would certainly try to help him out.
Would I volunteer to have my kidneys removed because this President needs them. Certainly no, he is way older than me and even with the best case he’s not going to be around much longer.

Last edited:
Feb 4, 2009

Maybe some sort of numb nuts who’d strap a bomb to themselves to head to a Pelosi conference.
That dudes willing to die.

**For clarity I’m not implying or speculating geek knows anyone who would do that**

Reactions: pcgeek11

pcgeek11

Lifer
Jun 12, 2005
I think we all know one poster here (not you) who would genuinely be happy to die for Trump. The sick thing isn't so much that there are people who lean Trump as that there are people who revere the ground he walks on, who would be genuinely happy if he could eliminate these pesky "term limits" and declare himself President for life.

I suppose. There are crazies on all sides.

pcgeek11

Lifer
Jun 12, 2005
Perhaps, but I think they are more about someone else dying for Trump. They'll wind others up and push them out to kill and be killed.

In the meantime they'll continue to post.

If this insult is in reference to me, then you have no idea what you are talking about.

Jaskalas

Lifer
Jun 23, 2004
People believe what they like to believe.

Republicans have fallen in line due to a number of fallacies. Many (most, or... even all?) of which apply to you, me, and every other ape with a brain. We humans love short cuts, especially mental ones. Subjects of complexity consume energy, and we've been built to avoid such expenditures. To think good and evil, black and white. Grey? A Fruitless effort! Not to say we do not complicate things, but we jump to drawing conclusions, and we take short cuts all too often. We stereotype and we generalize people. We cast them out as "others". It keeps life managable that way. Our simple brains need to understand simple things.

And so today there is Trump VS Not Trump.

I watched as delusions took hold over some Trumpanzies near to me. One I had swayed enough to oppose Trump in the Primary. But then it was Trump VS Clinton. Those evil Democrats, Satan incarnate, they had to be stopped. Did Republicans prefer Trump? No. But then 2016 dragged on and he was their only choice. Their only hope. I watched as Trump took up the mantle, the identity of Republican Leader. This meant that anyone associated with that identity began to identify with the orange waste bin. Ego, being what it is, toils away day and night. Malevolently telling us whatever lie or delusion satisfies our own identities. For Republicans, that meant slowly losing their minds to befit an ill begotten worm.

Trump -> Republican Nominee -> Republican Identity -> Republican Ego -> Republican Worship.

It boils down to nothing more than petty tribalism, or team sportsmanship. Trump is them and they are Trump. A marriage. I tell you this because human psychology is why they'd "die" for him. Why they delude themselves for him. Because deep down they are doing it for, and towards, themselves. It is their own inner demons they struggle with, that we all struggle with. Just so happens that theirs is a bit more obtusely orange and demonic.

They are only human, that's why.

BonzaiDuck

Lifer
Jun 30, 2004
People believe what they like to believe.

Republicans have fallen in line due to a number of fallacies. Many (most, or... even all?) of which apply to you, me, and every other ape with a brain. We humans love short cuts, especially mental ones. Subjects of complexity consume energy, and we've been built to avoid such expenditures. To think good and evil, black and white. Grey? A Fruitless effort! Not to say we do not complicate things, but we jump to drawing conclusions, and we take short cuts all too often. We stereotype and we generalize people. We cast them out as "others". It keeps life managable that way. Our simple brains need to understand simple things.

And so today there is Trump VS Not Trump.

I watched as delusions took hold over some Trumpanzies near to me. One I had swayed enough to oppose Trump in the Primary. But then it was Trump VS Clinton. Those evil Democrats, Satan incarnate, they had to be stopped. Did Republicans prefer Trump? No. But then 2016 dragged on and he was their only choice. Their only hope. I watched as Trump took up the mantle, the identity of Republican Leader. This meant that anyone associated with that identity began to identify with the orange waste bin. Ego, being what it is, toils away day and night. Malevolently telling us whatever lie or delusion satisfies our own identities. For Republicans, that meant slowly losing their minds to befit an ill begotten worm.

Trump -> Republican Nominee -> Republican Identity -> Republican Ego -> Republican Worship.

It boils down to nothing more than petty tribalism, or team sportsmanship. Trump is them and they are Trump. A marriage. I tell you this because human psychology is why they'd "die" for him. Why they delude themselves for him. Because deep down they are doing it for, and towards, themselves. It is their own inner demons they struggle with, that we all struggle with. Just so happens that theirs is a bit more obtusely orange and demonic.

They are only human, that's why.
Jeez! For a minute, I thought I was reading another edifying piece by Moonbeam! OK! Alright! Thumbs up!