Discussion Why would a Father lust after his daughters?

whm1974

Diamond Member
Jul 24, 2016
OK from reading this, Trump talks about his then baby girl Tiffany's future breasts size and later on how he would date his older daughter if she wasn't his own child and he wasn't married.
https://thetab.com/us/2016/08/24/wh...ing-about-having-sex-with-his-daughters-50004
I might possibly gave a pass about his oldest little girl, but making comments on his then infant's future breasts is way beyond the Pale. Seriously Trump? :mad::rolleyes:
And people actually voted for the guy and will again?

I've known some dirty old men but none of them were lustful for their daughters.

nakedfrog

No Lifer
Apr 3, 2001
Aren't you a dirty old man yourself?

But in Trump's case, he likely doesn't have the typical father-daughter bond because he was off being a "legitimate, successful businessman" and paying for sex while they were growing up. And he's an all-round reprehensible, disgusting creature.

Bitek

Lifer
Aug 2, 2001
IMO with Trump, it's a manifestation of his own narcissism as well as his objectification of women.

He needs to constantly point out the physical beauty of HIS daughters as they are a testament to his quality and creation.

He emphasises the beauty and other physical traits because that's how he values women.

I think to some degree, his fantasies about Ivanka are more masterbatory than incestuous.

Either way, it's because he's a sick fat fuck.

zinfamous

No Lifer
Jul 12, 2006
The POTUS is a mentally disturbed daughter-molester and all of his supporters are co-dependents.

TheVrolok

Lifer
Dec 11, 2000
IMO with Trump, it's a manifestation of his own narcissism as well as his objectification of women.

He needs to constantly point out the physical beauty of HIS daughters as they are a testament to his quality and creation.

He emphasises the beauty and other physical traits because that's how he values women.

I think to some degree, his fantasies about Ivanka are more masterbatory than incestuous.

Exactly this. He's essentially listing after himself. Trump is more egocentric than most can imagine.

whm1974

Diamond Member
Jul 24, 2016

If I had any daughters I will be by far, more concerned about them being smart, strong, successful women with good character than their physical beauty.:rolleyes:

interchange

Diamond Member
Oct 10, 1999

Don't know if I should be impressed or disturbed at your recognition of narcissistic dynamics. My favorite thing to read about Trump is Stormy Daniels' account -- why Trump had to show off to her that he was (also) on the cover of the magazine and to puff up her intelligence and business acumen in addition to beauty (like his daughter) and how she both had absurd sexual prowess but was successful because of her cunning and business ability (just like him).

Reactions: Bitek

Moonbeam

Elite Member
Nov 24, 1999
Don't know if I should be impressed or disturbed at your recognition of narcissistic dynamics. My favorite thing to read about Trump is Stormy Daniels' account -- why Trump had to show off to her that he was (also) on the cover of the magazine and to puff up her intelligence and business acumen in addition to beauty (like his daughter) and how she both had absurd sexual prowess but was successful because of her cunning and business ability (just like him).
I see Trump as somebody who figured out how to turn his mental illness into an income stream. He's a highly successful form of bottom feeder.

interchange

Diamond Member
Oct 10, 1999
I see Trump as somebody who figured out how to turn his mental illness into an income stream. He's a highly successful form of bottom feeder.

Trump isn't "successful" despite his self-deficit. He's "successful" because his self-deficit is so extreme that even being President isn't enough to keep him from continually seeking greater and greater narcissistic supply. For the kind of success Trump is actually seeking, he's the least successful person on the planet. Just imagine all that you could do with your life if you were forced to work so hard to fend off the tiniest shred of self-actualization

whm1974

Diamond Member
Jul 24, 2016
Trump isn't "successful" despite his self-deficit. He's "successful" because his self-deficit is so extreme that even being President isn't enough to keep him from continually seeking greater and greater narcissistic supply. For the kind of success Trump is actually seeking, he's the least successful person on the planet. Just imagine all that you could do with your life if you were forced to work so hard to fend off the tiniest shred of self-actualization
It is surprising that he hasn't yet declared himself to be God. And what is really scarily about that is his base will actually believe he is actually God.:eek:

Reactions: esquared

Moonbeam

Elite Member
Nov 24, 1999
I think he is successful at bottom feeding. Not my favored notion of success. So I think I agree he's actually a failure. He's just another example of creating what we fear. He fears failure and voila!

cytg111

Lifer
Mar 17, 2008
OK from reading this, Trump talks about his then baby girl Tiffany's future breasts size and later on how he would date his older daughter if she wasn't his own child and he wasn't married.
https://thetab.com/us/2016/08/24/wh...ing-about-having-sex-with-his-daughters-50004
I might possibly gave a pass about his oldest little girl, but making comments on his then infant's future breasts is way beyond the Pale. Seriously Trump? :mad::rolleyes:
And people actually voted for the guy and will again?

I've known some dirty old men but none of them were lustful for their daughters.

Its a fair question.
Employing empathy we try to understand the people that surrounds us and do a good job most of the time, yet a few areas evade us, not able to put on the skin, so to speak, and incest is one of them.
I have rationalized it into two categories : 1. Psychopaths, these are just mammals with a larger cortex still acting on instinct. You dont see cats or dogs being particular picky when its breeding. Being a psychopath means that you dont love your children also think of them as vessels that you can use to get what you want. Nothing more. 2. They have grown up in an environment where it was normalized and subsequently never had a chance to heal, process or understand what they went through. Its likely a lot like "it didnt kill me, and I turned out ok" - kind of reasoning... I bet some even rationalize it into a positive to avoid the "truth" of the matter.

Trump is likely just a psychopathic narcissist.

Moonbeam

Elite Member
Nov 24, 1999
It is surprising that he hasn't yet declared himself to be God. And what is really scarily about that is his base will actually believe he is actually God.:eek:
I believe as the leader of the Trump Republican Tribal Cult, he is already their God for all intents and purposes.

Last edited:

nOOky

Platinum Member
Aug 17, 2004
I'm not really lustful for Ivanka, but I bet I could disappoint the hell out of her for a minute or two, which is still likely a lot more than she's getting from her current "man". He looks like he could be a mass shooter in waiting.

cytg111

Lifer
Mar 17, 2008
I'm not really lustful for Ivanka, but I bet I could disappoint the hell out of her for a minute or two, which is still likely a lot more than she's getting from her current "man". He looks like he could be a mass shooter in waiting.

Im into the mind first, Ivanka wont even get a semi from me.

tweaker2

Lifer
Aug 5, 2000
If I had any daughters I will be by far, more concerned about them being smart, strong, successful women with good character than their physical beauty.:rolleyes:

Smart, strong successful women with good character are precisely the kind of women Trump fears the most because he is really nothing more than a spoiled brat man-child wearing a he-man costume. Most level headed independent women see right through that facade of his and he knows it.

He'll never stand toe to toe with a strong quick-witted woman without his usual repertoire of insults and demeaning words and gestures because he knows he'd be ripped to shreds without them.

Reactions: Meghan54

DigDog

Lifer
Jun 3, 2011
my impression when he said that wasn't that he's a pedo, but rather a complete moron. he's so caught up in constantly telling everyone how great he is that he doesn't even notice what else he's doing.

DrDoug

Diamond Member
Jan 16, 2014

I think it's nothing more than he would love to have sex with himself. He sees his daughter as a part of him, and thus he lusts after her. It's a good thing for Uday and Qusay that he's in to banging Princess Complicity and not them.

I do agree with the sick fat fuck part, with emphasis on the sick, fat and fuck parts, 101%. :D

sportage

Lifer
Feb 1, 2008
My deceased brother-in-law molested his two teenage daughters for years.
From 11 thru the age of 14, when the youngest finally had enough and wrote a letter to mom.
My niece spilled the beans and threatened to run away to live with a relative far away.
Oh, and she threatened to tell the world about what old dad had been going to his little girls.
This younger daughter, victim number two, claimed her mom knew all along what was happening but looked the other way.
Went into denial. See no evil, hear no evil.
The oldest daughter, victim number one, seemed to be just fine with the sexual relationship between daughter and old dad.
Even after the oldest was all grown up and had moved out, father and daughter still had these secret rendezvous.

When the letter broke, old dad admitted everything accused of to his wife, my sister.
Then, sister and brother-in-law went into therapy and separated for months with living apart.
Then one day, old dad claimed he had found religion, was forgiven, and husband and wife moved back in together.
After that all seemed well, and most of the relatives outside the immediate family never were told nor did they ever find out.
My mother was never told. She held her son-in-law to the highest and would have been crushed if truth got out.
But still, there was that odd relationship between the oldest daughter and father to the day he suddenly died from a heart attack.
Frankly..... my brother-in-law could have spent the rest of his natural life in prison. He was damn lucky.....

Looking back, everything seemed to start going ""weird"" after my brother-in-laws father had suddenly died.
His father was an alcoholic and a mean alcoholic.
He abused the kids, had once shot the dog in the head in the living room in front of everyone after the dog messed on the carpet, and his father would disappear for weeks in a drunken stupor only to turn up in some small town jail miles away.
My brother-in-law was never a drinker at all unlike his dad, but did inherit the meanness and a love for killing things with his gun.
Neighborhood cats and dogs often mysteriously disappeared.
But still he claimed he was ok after finding religion and forgiveness.
And that brings me to FATHER BOB, a catholic priest that befriended my brother-in-law when in therapy.
They would spend many hours together.
And once we dropped in unexpected to visit at the house, they were both sitting on the couch in their underwear.
Father Bob and my brother-in-law.
No one ever bothered explaining THAT. And my sister, the wife, never seemed to question it. Or question anything.....
I was like... WTF? Alone, in the house, Father Bob and my brother-in-law, both in only their tidy whitey underwear?
Oh by the way, it was not a pretty sight. An abundance of belly fat and gray chest hair.
You'd think they would have at least locked the doors if no one else was at home and someone just may suddenly drop in unexpectedly. Weird to say the least. VERY WEIRD!

Also, after my brother-in-laws alcoholic dad died and all the weirdness began, my brother-in-law became quite a hoarder.
With a HUGE three-bay garage full to the rafters with JUNK.
He even brought home a broken wheel chair one day.
My sister asked him "what the hell are you doing with THAT?", and he said, "I might be able to use the wheels for something."
He never did use the wheels, and it became part of the massive mess stuffed into his garage.
He had eight broken lawnmowers he claimed he could fix up, but never did.
He hoarded every power tool you could ever imagine, several times over, none of which were working.
Discarded carpet, rotting roofing, bent house siding, you name it he hoarded it.
Can you imagine what my sister, his wife, went thru after he passed away. Sis was forced to hire an auctioneer to sell and give away the junk. Mostly, give away. Then she sold the house and moved into a mobile home court.

Getting back to that father-daughter molestation-ship, something seems to trigger it.
Usually a very dysfunctional father-son relationship. Donald Trump certainly had that dysfunctional father-son relationship.
And oddly enough, alcohol doesn't seen to figure in with the inherited dysfunctionally of the son.
That tendency would also fit with Donald Trump.
Certainly sober, a teetotaler as it were, yet mean, violent, and abusive to others especially to his own children.
But like my niece, my brother-in-laws oldest daughter, i.e. victim number one, maybe daughter Ivanka likes the daddy sex too?
If people only knew the truth behind the charade of this Trump family. if they only knew.....

Last edited: