04 MPV. I presume its battery was left on, but in any case I had a report that it was not starting. I get home and, yep, the battery looks fried. Lights inside are hella-dim and the battery was reading at 8 volts. I get it on some jumper cables with another car, have that one turned on, and confirm that I'm reading about 13.5 Volts between the positive terminal on my battery and a bar spot on the frame with the negative jumper. Unfortunately, the thing still will not start, the lights appear to be also still fueling from the very week battery. Now that battery is down to under 5 Volts and even with the key out there is a constant clicking from the electrical box in the engine bay. Assuming that something isn't fugged in the car that drained the battery and is responsible for it no longer working, what have I done wrong with the jump? Next up is to try and recharge the battery and see what's what, but this is weird.