Why won't anyone answer their god damned phone?

Page 3 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

GRIFFIN1

Golden Member
Nov 10, 1999
If you call them from a pay phone, then they will not know it's you. That's what I always do when I want my friends to answer the phone. :)

Nitemare

Lifer
Feb 8, 2001
Originally posted by: GRIFFIN1
If you call them from a pay phone, then they will not know it's you. That's what I always do when I want my friends to answer the phone. :)

I thought they let you call them from home since you started leasing their friendship? Better look over your friend contract again, sounds like they are punking you

BooGiMaN

Diamond Member
Jul 5, 2001
Originally posted by: darkeneddays
They won't pick up the phone because they know you are just going to whine about how life sucks and they don't feel like dealing with that sh!t on a Saturday.

j/k

As said before, if you are "bummed" to the point of thinking about doing something stupid to yourself, then call a suicide hotline. Besides, suicide hotlines are for people whos friends won't pick up the goddamned phone:)

Oh, and cheer the fvck up, things could be worse, like hitting a fvkcin truck with a bike and snapping your collarbone:p:p:p

that be fvcked up if he calls the suicide line and its busy or just rings and rings and rings......

BooGiMaN

Diamond Member
Jul 5, 2001
Originally posted by: minendo
Originally posted by: kenshorin
Nothing like reliable friends to make everything cool.

And nothing like good ol' reliable ATOT, flaming a guy when he's down on his luck!

:beer: notfred!

Ironic how notfred used to do the same before things went wrong in his life.

DOH!!:Q

CraigRT

Lifer
Jun 16, 2000
I hate when that happens.. people should definitely be home for me more often :p (just kidding of course)
but all jokingness aside, i really do hate when that happens!!!

IGBT

Lifer
Jul 16, 2001
I never answer the phone..I leave the bot on all the time..even when I'am home..if you answer it..you have to talk to it.........:confused: