Why women can act "b*tchy" in social situations

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

Polish3d

Diamond Member
Jul 6, 2005
Originally posted by: CadetLee
Originally posted by: JS80
i recommend plastic surgery to make you uglier

:laugh:

Sorry OP, but I find that hilarious..

That's ok :) I work hard for it because I find it fun, (to me its like building a faster PC, calibrating, toying (mainly the bbing part of it) and it has real social value too.)

chuckywang

Lifer
Jan 12, 2004
Originally posted by: Frackal
Originally posted by: pontifex
Originally posted by: Frackal
Originally posted by: jmdeathsquad
shens

are you serious?

are you?

if all you're interested in is boinking her then how can you be curious about her?
doesn't usually work that way.

Re-read. "BE GENUINELY CURIOUS ABOUT HER." I am genuinely curious about all my girls, I tend to look for kindness and passion along with beauty.

All your girls? You got a stable or something? And what's with the whole "I am a good looking guy" BS. Link us to your myspace page if you're serious.

yhelothar

Lifer
Dec 11, 2002
I'm intruiged by your ideas, can I subscribe to your newsletter?

But in all seriousness, that's a pretty interesting perspective that I haven't thought about much.

mrzed

Jan 29, 2001
Originally posted by: Billzie7718
Hahaha ... what? Let me guess ... you also live in Hawaii, drive a red sports car, and hang out with your black friend who flies a helicopter and solve murders?

qft

yhelothar

Lifer
Dec 11, 2002
Lesson of the thread: Never talk highly of yourself, especially about how much poon you get, on a computer message forums filled with elitist nerds.

Rubycon

Madame President
Aug 10, 2005
Originally posted by: Billzie7718

Hahaha ... what? Let me guess ... you also live in Hawaii, drive a red sports car, and hang out with your black friend who flies a helicopter and solve murders?

Hmmm that reminds me we need some Magnum episodes loaded up. MMMMM Tom Selleck! :heart:

LanceM

Mar 13, 2004
I can't tell you how much I enjoyed this. "First, Second, Three." Gold.

But I don't really remember what your post was about. Something about being gay?

Fritzo

Lifer
Jan 3, 2001
Originally posted by: BlancoNino
Women, in my experience, are only b*tches when they don't sleep with me. If they'd just learn that all I want is sex from them, they wouldn't have to act so damn mean. I don't get it...it's not that hard.

The problem is, after they sleep with you, the herpes sores make them even more irritable.

Motorheader

Diamond Member
Sep 3, 2000
You set off the gaydar somehow. Simple as that.

Posting your "problem" here just plays on your vanity and is setting up a post down the road that will start:

"Well I got drunk and took the plunge..."

Punter

Jul 21, 2006
I think that the OP has a good theory here. I have observed this same type of behavior in the few pretty girls I have managed to be friends with.

I am pretty ugly so fortunately I cannot comment on the getting hit on by men stuff.

The only wisdumb I can add to the conversation is that chicks recognize when you are stairing at their chests and most of them claim to be turned off at that. I did once take the opportunity once to say 'oh sure, you enjoyed that didn't you?' They did not deny it, but I did get punched in the stomach.

So I think that females enjoy being gawked at but you have to also express interest in their personality so they do not feel objectified.

Dacalo

Diamond Member
Mar 31, 2000
Sorry OP, but your theories are nothing new, more like common sense.

Originally posted by: Punter
The only wisdumb I can add to the conversation is that chicks recognize when you are

Gold!

Skunkwourk

Diamond Member
Dec 9, 2004
Originally posted by: Punter
I think that the OP has a good theory here. I have observed this same type of behavior in the few pretty girls I have managed to be friends with.

I am pretty ugly so fortunately I cannot comment on the getting hit on by men stuff.

The only wisdumb I can add to the conversation is that chicks recognize when you are stairing at their chests and most of them claim to be turned off at that. I did once take the opportunity once to say 'oh sure, you enjoyed that didn't you?' They did not deny it, but I did get punched in the stomach.

So I think that females enjoy being gawked at but you have to also express interest in their personality so they do not feel objectified.

haha welcome to the club...