Why were leg warmers so cool in the 80's?

Dingleberries

Banned
Jan 12, 2002
706
0
0
Why are capri pants so popular now? It could be hundred degrees outside and chicks will be wearing their capri pants instead of those short shorts i love so much. At least it keeps their ankles cool, thank god for that. It makes girls look like their wearing undersized pants, therefore making them stocky looking. Girls should just walk around naked.
 

Wallydraigle

Banned
Nov 27, 2000
10,754
1
0
Because all the Global Warming of the 90's hadn't happened yet, so it was like fifty or sixty degrees colder year round and people got cold legs. Duuuh!



;):D
 

FuZoR

Diamond Member
Sep 22, 2001
4,422
1
0

I have notice alot of girls have a tatto on their lowerback

otta love trends :p
 

Fausto

Elite Member
Nov 29, 2000
26,521
2
0
Oh god....let's not talk about 80's fashions. I'm so mortified at some of the stuff I wore growing up. :eek:
 

Fausto

Elite Member
Nov 29, 2000
26,521
2
0
Originally posted by: ATLien247
Why were leg warmers so cool in the 80's?

You mean they're not popular anymore?!

No wonder I... uh... nevermind...
FAME!!!

ATLlien's gonna live for-eeever.

He's gonna learn how to fly!


:p

 

TuffGirl

Platinum Member
Jan 20, 2001
2,797
1
91
Originally posted by: Fausto1
Oh god....let's not talk about 80's fashions. I'm so mortified at some of the stuff I wore growing up. :eek:
:camera:'s?

;):p
 

Zugzwang152

Lifer
Oct 30, 2001
12,134
1
0
Originally posted by: Dingleberries
Why are capri pants so popular now? It could be hundred degrees outside and chicks will be wearing their capri pants instead of those short shorts i love so much. At least it keeps their ankles cool, thank god for that. It makes girls look like their wearing undersized pants, therefore making them stocky looking. Girls should just walk around naked.

short shorts are da bomb!

<---leg whore. i love em.
 

Amused

Elite Member
Apr 14, 2001
55,851
13,958
146
Originally posted by: Dingleberries
Why are capri pants so popular now? It could be hundred degrees outside and chicks will be wearing their capri pants instead of those short shorts i love so much. At least it keeps their ankles cool, thank god for that. It makes girls look like their wearing undersized pants, therefore making them stocky looking. Girls should just walk around naked.

Because everyone got fat.
 

Ulfwald

Moderator Emeritus<br>Elite Member
May 27, 2000
8,646
0
76
Originally posted by: Fausto1
Originally posted by: klee58
Originally posted by: Fausto1
Oh god....let's not talk about 80's fashions. I'm so mortified at some of the stuff I wore growing up. :eek:
:camera:'s?

;):p
No effing way. It's just too painful. :p

I could just see you in a pair of parachute pants and flourescent yello shirt trying to do the moonwalk. :)

Or better yet, in a pair of Gloria Vanderbuilt jeans and Pink and green preppy shirts.


LMFAOROTFPIMP!!!!
 

Nitemare

Lifer
Feb 8, 2001
35,466
3
76
what's the deal with wearing sweats with one leg pulled up to your knee or wearing saggy pants that come down to your knees?

Just another stupid fad...
 

Amused

Elite Member
Apr 14, 2001
55,851
13,958
146
Originally posted by: Nitemare
what's the deal with wearing sweats with one leg pulled up to your knee or wearing saggy pants that come down to your knees?

Just another stupid fad...

Good point. For every silly fashion faux pas from the eighties, I can point out one from the 90s, or the 00s.
 

codeyf

Lifer
Sep 6, 2000
11,854
3
81
Originally posted by: Dingleberries
Why are capri pants so popular now? It could be hundred degrees outside and chicks will be wearing their capri pants instead of those short shorts i love so much. At least it keeps their ankles cool, thank god for that. It makes girls look like their wearing undersized pants, therefore making them stocky looking. Girls should just walk around naked.

You sir.........are a fvckin FASHION GENIUS!!!!!!