Why was there so little outcry over the massacre at Fallujah?

Page 5 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

Whiskey16

Golden Member
Jul 11, 2011
Habyausa Rider, he is not worthy of your time to reason and discuss.

His decade old ill-behaviour is to selectively ignore already posted content while rehashing lost causes that are already rebuffed within the thread, quote out of context, and continue forth with a goal of exercising inane and excessive argumentation all to provoke and disrupt.

I spent the time to concisely clarify why he errs upon a foolhardy dogma that the USA and other states had legally valid recourse to initiate warfare upon Iraq. Knowing it to be a lost argument, his method remains that of dishonestly arguing forth with semantically laced willful and disruptive ignorance.

This was among the reasons why he remains banned from the Rage3D Politics & Religion forum;

Rage3D Moderator: we have had numerous and continuous complaints about your intellectual dishonesty, and your will to turn the mildest of discussions into heated arguments just for the sake of argument. there is a term used to describe someone along the same line of actions.
along with Guru3D.

Less than 24 hours ago this was evident in the link I provided displaying his current status yesterday under his name as remaining 'Banned'...since changed in less than 24 hours to that of 'newbie'). A cached record of the Google search of the terms 'cybrsage Guru3d banned' currently retains yesterdays' account status of cybrsage being "Banned":

[edit] Mistyped nvNews rather than Guru3D. The facts of cybrsage's forum banishments are evident and supported. I do not appreciate being falsely labelled a 'liar' by a forum member who's long record is that of intentionally posting misinformation in order to argue and provoke.

Last edited:

Nebor

Lifer
Jun 24, 2003
Wow Whiskey16, that was quite a wall of text you typed up. Impressive work. Did it retroactively stop the war? Resurrect the casualties? No? That's a shame.

cybrsage

Lifer
Nov 17, 2011
This was among the reasons why he remains banned from the Rage3D Politics & Religion forum along with nvNews (as evident in the link I provided with his current forum status under his name as remaining 'Banned') and elsewhere.

And still spreading your lies. Are you ever going to tire of purposefully spreading lies? I doubt it, but I will keep exposing your lies as you post them.

06-12-12, 11:18 AM #45 CybrSage
http://www.nvnews.net/vbulletin/showpost.php?p=2563267&postcount=45

cybrsage

Lifer
Nov 17, 2011
Wow Whiskey16, that was quite a wall of text you typed up. Impressive work. Did it retroactively stop the war? Resurrect the casualties? No? That's a shame.

His wall of text MIGHT have had some good info in it. But since he started out with a vitriolic lie he vomited into a poorly crafted paragraph, he invalided himself.

Londo_Jowo

Lifer
Jan 31, 2010
londojowo.hypermart.net
Habyausa Rider, he is not worthy of your time to reason and discuss.

His decade old ill-behaviour is to selectively ignore already posted content while rehashing lost causes that are already rebuffed within the thread, quote out of context, and continue forth with a goal of exercising inane and excessive argumentation all to provoke and disrupt.

I spent the time to concisely clarify why he errs upon a foolhardy dogma that the USA and other states had legally valid recourse to initiate warfare upon Iraq. Knowing it to be a lost argument, his method remains that of dishonestly arguing forth with semantically laced willful and disruptive ignorance.

This was among the reasons why he remains banned from the Rage3D Politics & Religion forum along with Guru3D (as evident in the link I provided with his current forum status under his name as remaining 'Banned') and elsewhere.

[edit] Mistyped nvNews rather than Guru3D. The facts of cybrsage's forum banishments are evident and supported. I do not appreciate being falsely labelled a 'liar' by a forum member who's long record is that of intentionally posting misinformation in order to argue and provoke.

You seem to be obsessed with cybersage. Did he hurt your feelings or pwn you?

Pr0d1gy

Diamond Member
Jan 30, 2005
pwn you? I don't even know wtf you guys are arguing about but I just had to say W T F when I saw this.

lol

Hayabusa Rider

Admin Emeritus & Elite Member
Jan 26, 2000
Obviously you're a newbie to the internet. pwn = owned.

I'm not. The argument against the contention that 1441 granted an authorization for war because of the words "severe consequences" is tantamount to the justification that because someone says that there will be severe consequences for not cleaning a room implies any punitive measures including execution. Legal arguments that the latter is prohibited does not hold. The "perp" should have expected it as well as the neighbors which approved of disciplining the child.

It is a foolish argument of justification.

cybrsage

Lifer
Nov 17, 2011
I'm not. The argument against the contention that 1441 granted an authorization for war because of the words "severe consequences" is tantamount to the justification that because someone says that there will be severe consequences for not cleaning a room implies any punitive measures including execution. Legal arguments that the latter is prohibited does not hold. The "perp" should have expected it as well as the neighbors which approved of disciplining the child.

It is a foolish argument of justification.

Again, you are being an ass. Has the UNSC ever issued a resolution against the child? If not, then stop being an ass. Context is important, and you are purposefully ignoring it to be an ass.

cybrsage

Lifer
Nov 17, 2011
That comment wasn't directed towards you. It was directed towards Whiskey19 who seems to be obsessed with cybrsage. And in response to pr0d1gy's question.

Yeah, I suspect he is someone who routinely looked foolish in debates against me on Rage3D and he is angry that I am here. The moment I showed up here he started sputtering in rage and hate.

He is also wrong about me being banned on Guru3d:

Today, 13:58 | posts: 6 | Location: PA, USA

Does these drivers also have the same problems with screen size that the other betas have? The screen initially starts too small, but as soon as you open CCC it returns to normal. Or you can wait for a bunch of minutes and it is normal again.

I see this with the earlier June beta release - it is highly noticable if you use Windows Media Center with a projector.
http://forums.guru3d.com/showpost.php?p=4346624&postcount=90