Why Was John Kerry Acceptable To Democrats/"Progressives"

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

Craig234

Lifer
May 1, 2006
I think it is time for some of these debate moderators and media personalities to have to submit their taxes before they can ask all their stupid questions.

The typical 'opinion' that sounds like an 8 year old from the right.Waahh, waaahhhh!!

Such clueless people. I'll spell something out for you despite knowing it's wasting my time to do so.

1. Republicans are against the American people, and have things to hide.

2. The media and debates are tools for the American people to get better informed and uncover what they can about the candidates, including the bad.

3. Strictly as a way to try to not be exposed looking bad, the Republicans adopt the practice of 'attack the moderator'. That changes the subject from the 50 teenage overseas girls the candidate bought as slaves to the media. How DARE they ask! Liberal media! Elitists! (Republican audience claps for candidate)

4. Republican sucker posters here parrot the garbage. Hey, the media's taxes! What about the media taxes!!!!

Fall right into the trap of the con men. And you sometimes VOTE hurting the American people handing the keys to the crooks.

Last edited:

BoberFett

Lifer
Oct 9, 1999
This thread makes me sad. I find myself agreeing with Steeplerot. :'(

Of course I find the Democrats more culpable than he might admit (even if the Republicans are horrible) but in general principle he's correct.

airdata

Diamond Member
Jul 11, 2010
So they are hypocrites, got it.
Thanks.

There are plenty on each side. Obama is doing alot of the same stuff bush was doing.

He was not Bush.

Pretty much, yes.

But didn't John Kerry win the popular vote in 2004?

Originally Posted by piasabird
I think it is time for some of these debate moderators and media personalities to have to submit their taxes before they can ask all their stupid questions.

Debate moderators should be neutral parties. which isn't some snarky news anchor that asks certain candidates questions sarcastically and cuts them off, etc.

Hayabusa Rider

Admin Emeritus & Elite Member
Jan 26, 2000
There are plenty on each side. Obama is doing alot of the same stuff bush was doing.
Agreed

Pretty much, yes.

In many ways yes, but Kerry isn't Bush and that's sufficient. Degree didn't matter when it came down to it.
Debate moderators should be neutral parties. which isn't some snarky news anchor that asks certain candidates questions sarcastically and cuts them off, etc.

Are there really any unbiased moderators left? It's pretty much entertainment these days. Huntley/Brinkley is a thing of the long past.

Steeplerot

Lifer
Mar 29, 2004
Your belief is more govt and wealth concentration.

BS, no one ever says this, it is a red herring, look up this quote from my postings over many years:

Government should not be a arbitrary size, this is foolish childish thinking, the government should serve the needs of this country, no more no less.

You hide behind such nonsense and put lies into others mouths because, honestly, your economic theory is childish and partisan, so you repeat the lies others tell you instead of exploring why there is such a disconnect, this is intellectual dishonesty, or just plain laziness.

Don't put words in my mouth or rewrite what I write. Thank you.

Last edited:

HomerJS

Lifer
Feb 6, 2002
Having no perspective of middle class or the poor. His quotes are telling...

Let's make a $10,000 bet.

I like firing people

Joking to a group of real unemployed people in a coffee shop...
I'm unemployed too... (BTW during the time you were "unemployed" you made 45mil.)

$375,000 salary in a year is "not a lot"

Corporations are people too

I was worried about getting a pink slip

I have lived in the real streets of America

Last edited: