Why Trump must win

Page 3 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

Spungo

Diamond Member
Jul 22, 2012
I don't mind that as it seems to happen at the end of a defined term. Credit Card companies did it at any time to purchases you had already made at a lower rate. That is what Warren was talking about.
But they are the same thing. Your mortgage term is 5 years. The credit card term, as defined in the terms of service, is 30 days. The rate resets every 30 days. It is exactly the same.

I think they move the payment date to Monday.
I would be really curious to look into this. My gut says they would move it to Friday. Why? Psychology. If the law gives a leg up to the consumer at the expense of the creditor, that's almost like positive reinforcement of government laws. The more logical and spiteful thing would be to move the deadline to Friday so the law has no effect. Even more spiteful would be to move the deadline to Thursday. It's like a giant middle finger to the government. Yes, humans really are that petty :D

Blanky

Platinum Member
Oct 18, 2014
Given what he has said, I don't know how anyone can know what kind of President Trump would be. In regards to Policy anyway. On the few Policy type questions he has answered, he almost sounds like a Democrat, except one with balls.

Nobody really knows, it's true.

I cannot. I just cannot stomach the idea of listening to hillary for 4-8 years. Basically unless satan himself is running I want to see hillary lose. I don't even give a shit who beats her.

glenn1

Lifer
Sep 6, 2000
Nobody really knows, it's true.

I cannot. I just cannot stomach the idea of listening to hillary for 4-8 years. Basically unless satan himself is running I want to see hillary lose. I don't even give a shit who beats her.

I am definitely with you in thinking her voice is grating to listen to. If she promised to always have her every word dubbed in by a voice actor that would make any Hillary presidency much easier on the ears.

Blanky

Platinum Member
Oct 18, 2014
I am definitely with you in thinking her voice is grating to listen to. If she promised to always have her every word dubbed in by a voice actor that would make any Hillary presidency much easier on the ears.
I could go for that. It's not just her voice and her chairman mao pant suits, though. It's also the shit she says (forget trump's shit for a moment). Race relations are already gone to shit in the past couple of years, the worst they have been in a very long time and I think a lot of it is dems fomenting the horse shit between the races. Hillary is trying to run her current campaign just on black vote, so she enjoys the division.

gururu2

Oct 14, 2007

This has been discussed a lot in the press and most academics attribute it to very sexist leanings.