Why Trump must go:

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

Moonbeam

Elite Member
Nov 24, 1999
Question: Are you and that news idiot bat shit crazy?
John, I pay no attention to people who talk though cartoons and video links. I like to talk to a person rather than a program. If you have something to say, say it. I mean, would you get all happy and play with yourself if I called you an idiot. How would I know, you never expose anything that is real. All you ever do is post unsupported opinion and the material of somebody else. Grow a spine. What makes you look completely brain dead is that you say things as if they were self evident and could only be so, if, like I said, you're brain dead.

Got that you asshole! See, all I did was call you a name as if all that mattered was that I hurt you somehow. Why would I do that? Do you really imagine that some insignificant nobody like you could have a worthwhile opinion of the Great Moonbeam. Get a grip. I am as far beyond you as you are beyond a bug. And besides all that there is my infinite capacity for pity. I can see right through your bluster, Women terrify you because you fear rejection and you do that because you feel worthless and don't even know it.

No, I'm on your side and would do what I can to help you. Your ego, at the moment, however, requires somebody kick your teeth in. And you pretty much take care of that job for me every time you post. You're such a well known clown you could be president of the clown union. Every time you post we hear the sound of one hand fapping. Now run along and see if you can find a girl to kick.

Grooveriding

Diamond Member
Dec 25, 2008
"Trump is a poor man's idea of a rich man. A stupid man's idea of a smart man. A weak man's idea of a strong man."

trenchfoot

Lifer
Aug 5, 2000
The only thing harder to do than putting up with Trump's childish, dangerously amateurish "administering" of his duties as POTUS is foolishly attempting to defend his erratic bush league behavior.

His hard wired business oriented instinct to put self first above all others is going to be his ultimate undoing. He has no idea what it is to make the sacrifices he needs toward effectively fulfilling the promises he made to the working class Americans that put him in office. Instead, he and the Repub controlled legislature have made their first and most highest priority that of satiating the intense sense of greed that he and his fellow aristocrat class are imbued with.

Big businessmen Bush 43 and his sidekick Dick Cheney did exactly the same thing when they took office. You'd think most folks with any sense would realize that a guy coming into the White House with a similar background and sense of purpose would have the same goals to pursue: that of enriching themselves and making dumbfuck suckers out of the idiots that voted them into office.

Hayabusa Rider

Admin Emeritus & Elite Member
Jan 26, 2000
Any interaction if it is legit or not between leaders is a kind of transaction. Putin and Trump may have been active in the hack on the DNC. Naturally that helps Trump, no question. But there would be something Putin would want in return, and most people believe a more favorable position towards Putin and easing of sanctions. Here's the thing though- If Putin were to be helping Trump by encouraging gas attacks it also carries the real possibility of increased sanctions by the US and others. Putin helps Trump by slitting his own throat, and Congress doesn't like Putin much before the gassing. That doesn't make any sense.