why there are so many suicide bombers

Page 3 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

0roo0roo

No Lifer
Sep 21, 2002
Originally posted by: etech
Originally posted by: povertystruck
Because the super power of the world is Israel's minion, dog, shield, etc. The real question is, why is this so?

Are you really that stupid. Israel does not control the US. Some Arabs like to portray it as such because the US does not like terrorists, religious fantatics and countries that sided with the communists during the Cold War.

As it is, the Arabs need to get their act together if the want the same respect from the US that Israel has.

it blows some peoples little minds that others can disagree with them. thus the conspiracy theories. its pathetic really.

maybe its true that antisemitism will never die:p

Zebo

Elite Member
Jul 29, 2001
Originally posted by: 0roo0roo
Originally posted by: etech
Because the super power of the world is Israel's minion, dog, shield, etc. The real question is, why is this so?

Are you really that stupid. Israel does not control the US. Some Arabs like to portray it as such because the US does not like terrorists, religious fantatics and countries that sided with the communists during the Cold War.

As it is, the Arabs need to get their act together if the want the same respect from the US that Israel has.

it blows some peoples little minds that others can disagree with them. thus the conspiracy theories. its pathetic really.

maybe its true that antisemitism will never die:p

Critizse Isreal is an anti-semitie?
Acknowledging JEWS head every news org in this country is anti-semetic?
Thinking they may have a vested and emotional stake to what makes the news is anti-semetic?

Just want to know how pointing these facts and/or observations are anti-semetic?

I guess Chomsky and Chernus are anti-semites to, or "race" traitors, or what have you cause that's where I heard it.

0roo0roo

No Lifer
Sep 21, 2002
considering chomsky defends holocaust deniers. i think he more or less fits the definition(contemporary definiton-don't even try to split hairs).

and when you make unsupported claims about world wide conspiracies in which a minority controls the world... yes, that fits the definition. its called scape goating too.. and it led to the pogroms, holocaust, and general oppression/genocidal killing in the middle east. countless times in history the majority blames a minority for all its problems...

there are 250 million arabs, yet they concentrate all their hatred over a tiny scrap of land:p

Zebo

Elite Member
Jul 29, 2001
considering chomsky defends holocaust deniers. i think he more or less fits the definition(contemporary definiton-don't even try to split hairs).

and when you make unsupported claims about world wide conspiracies in which a minority controls the world... yes, that fits the definition. its called scape goating too.. and it led to the pogroms, holocaust, and general oppression/genocidal killing in the middle east.

Please, pointing out facts are not anti-semitic in fact you are hurting JEWS the most by leveling such a charge in addition to closing your mid and stopping all dicussion. Plus what the hell does Israel have to worry about? They are a very capable force now with 200 ICBMs. It's silly to think what happened in the past, where they were bascially defeseless can happen today.

PS Do you have a link where Chomsky defends Holocaust deniers? Never heard that and I read him as much as possible.

0roo0roo

No Lifer
Sep 21, 2002
My next encounter with Chomsky revolved around his writing an introduction to a book by an anti-Semite named Robert Faurisson who denied that the Holocaust took place, that Hitler?s gas chambers existed, that the diary of Anne Frank was authentic, and that there were death camps in Nazi occupied Europe. He claimed that the ?massive lie? about genocide was a deliberate concoction initiated by ?American Zionists? ?and that ?the Jews? were responsible for World War II. Chomsky described these and other conclusions as ?findings? and said that they were based on ?extensive historical research.? He also wrote that ?I see no anti-Semitic implication in the denial of the existence in gas chambers or even in the denial of the Holocaust.? He said he saw ?no hint of anti-Semitic implications in Faurisson?s work,? including his claim that ?the Jews? were responsible for World War II. He wrote an introduction to one of Faurisson?s book which was used to market his anti-Semitic lies.
http://www-tech.mit.edu/V122/N25/col25dersh.25c.html

from a quick google search. chomsky keeps wonderful company it seems. the man is a great example of how a powerful mind can be used for evil. how academics in germany could have possibly supported the riech.

as for the icbm's. what good are they. they are either used too early, or too late. too early and its disaster. too late and well its disaster again. the arabs have little to lose and thats why they have fought the wars, and continued the aggression and support of agression to this day. you only need one death worshipping crackpot from the many eager in the middle east use a nuke on israel as most of the other arabs will survive, or die wonderful deaths as marytres.

israel has no similar ambition.

LunarRay

Diamond Member
Mar 2, 2003
PS Do you have a link where Chomsky defends Holocaust deniers? Never heard that and I read him as much as possible.

I don't think he does. I think I read a link posted in this forum that suggested he supported some who do but, him directly. Not to my knowledge, anyhow.

We have so many suicide bombers because not all Muslim faith holders interpret the Koran the same. There really is no central (like the Pope to the Catholic) figure who is infallable. It is an accepted method of following the will of Allah. Even Muhammad, peace be unto him, has been taken so far out of context by those who wish to achieve an agenda that there is no down side to the action.

Zebo

Elite Member
Jul 29, 2001
I see no anti-Semitic implication in the denial of the existence in gas chambers or even in the denial of the Holocaust.? He said he saw ?no hint of anti-Semitic implications in Faurisson?s work,? including his claim that ?the Jews? were responsible for World War II.

He was not defending a holocaust denier. Sounds like what he said. I would have to read the book in reference though to be certain. Your author is obviously very anti-Chomsky and could be fabricating lies to discredit him. I'l have to go with things I've read from Chomsky which is a fair IMO solution for the ME not an anti-semite..

povertystruck

Aug 19, 2003
I like the theory that the jews(not just Israel) have a very strong influence over the U.S. It makes sense to me. Hollywood is 'obviously' run by them. I dont mind that, just an observation. Im not even american, im canadian, and I see evidence of a strong jewish media presence. My local newspaper's editor is jewish at least one of the two national newspapers is run by a jew. The largest newspaper for Toronto(biggest city in Canada) is run by a jew etc.etc.

Im sure someone on these forums knows the name 'Wolfowitz' he is just below Rumsfeld. Wolfowitz came up with the policy of a pre-emptive strike. Wofowitz is obviously a jewish name, Rumsfeld(maybe), Colin Powell (definitely), Arie Fliecher(definitely).

The U.S. sells alot of military hardware to Israel, most likely a low low prices. Low prices? Well it only makes sense due to the fact that the U.S. government pays Israel 2-3 billion dollars every year.

I mentioned about Wolfowitz, his policy influenced the decision to go to war with Iraq. So? Well part of Iraq is the target for future zionist expansion. Wait a minute what's a zionist? A jewish extremist with lots of ambition and big goals( I wish I had a better definition but I don't, I sure someone else does), they are trouble makers, they start illegal settlements.

My argument is a little thin, but perhaps you will find it amusing.

0roo0roo

No Lifer
Sep 21, 2002
Originally posted by: Zebo
I see no anti-Semitic implication in the denial of the existence in gas chambers or even in the denial of the Holocaust.? He said he saw ?no hint of anti-Semitic implications in Faurisson?s work,? including his claim that ?the Jews? were responsible for World War II.

He was not defending a holocaust denier. Sounds like what he said. I would have to read the book in reference though to be certain. Your author is obviously very anti-Chomsky and could be fabricating lies to discredit him. I'l have to go with things I've read from Chomsky which is a fair IMO solution for the ME not an anti-semite..

search around, its not a lie. you don't read enough chomksy apparently. anyone that would write a forward for a holocaust denial book shows a bit about his character and sympathies.

and povertystruck, there are only a few million jews. you think they are going to clone enough of themselves to fill iraq now? get a grip. there are 250 million arabs at last count and it grows at an extreme rate thanks to their prodigious birth rate.

povertystruck

Aug 19, 2003
Are you denying that illegal settlements exist? What do you mean by 3 million jews? Is that number worldwide or just Israel? Is 250 million arabs the pop. of Iraq? lol. Oh and who said anything about filling Iraq with jews? I sure didn't.
I said part of Iraq.

note: part is less than whole

0roo0roo

No Lifer
Sep 21, 2002
first of all.. i never said 3. look closely. and even if the worldwide population of jews is counted, not its not even near 10% of the arab population. iraq has almost 25 million alone. 250 million is the total of the north african arab states.http://www.cia.gov/cia/publications/factbook/geos/iz.html

i guess propaganda has built up an image of an evil israeli behmoth in your mind that oppresses the poor little arabs:p

israel would have to spread itself so thin to expand that its absurd to even assert they could settle even part of iraq. what bull.

funny you didn't know that. must be the jews keeping you ignorant.

and a little anti chomsky for you.

http://www.chomskywatch.blogspot.com/

povertystruck

Aug 19, 2003
Oroo oroo i am not too good on the details of some things i am a little vague. However i do provide some misc. information, your posts are quite bland. You dont think the jews want to expand partially into Iraq? Well they do and actually alot more. Because I am ignorant on the details of zionism, I decided to use the power of google.com

I searched for sites containing zionist intentions towards Iraq. Zionists like i thought, are evil.

here is one site out of many that i found http://www.arabtimesonline.com/arabtimes/diwaniya/view.asp?msgID=99

quote from site: '.......Zionist strategy over Iraq to dominate the Fertile Crescent region comprising Iraq, Syria, Jordan, Palestine and Lebanon, followed by the Arab Peninsula and the Middle East region.'

There is much more zionist info out there.

P.S. I dont care if Adolf Hitler were to say 1 + 1=2, a fact is a fact. Just like this info comes from biased sources(I dont care) doesn't mean it's not true.

0roo0roo

No Lifer
Sep 21, 2002
arab news have also said the jews mix palestinians childrens blood into their sabbath? bread:p arab news doesn't have much credibility.

the fact is, the israeli government has no intentions of going into iraq. official palestinian charter denies existence of israel. palestinian groups with power like hamas and islamic jihad officially want genocide.

and in the end, only one side has been implimenting mass murder:p evil as you think the zionists might be.

your link shows nothing about settling iraq. not to mention how biased and how shoddy a piece of journalism it is. it reflects the journalistic integrity of the entire organization, which apparently doesn't have any. its basically repeating the mantra that us is controlled by jews and everything we do is for the jews blah blah blah.

its called a straw man, don't use it.

hagbard

Banned
Nov 30, 2000
I like the theory that the jews(not just Israel) have a very strong influence over the U.S. It makes sense to me. Hollywood is 'obviously' run by them. I dont mind that, just an observation. Im not even american, im canadian, and I see evidence of a strong jewish media presence. My local newspaper's editor is jewish at least one of the two national newspapers is run by a jew. The largest newspaper for Toronto(biggest city in Canada) is run by a jew etc.etc.

CanWest Global is run by Israel Asper, who has an open policy of supporting Israel in his broadcast and print media. And guess who owns most of Canada's newspapers? Good Old Izzy.

sure someone on these forums knows the name 'Wolfowitz' he is just below Rumsfeld. Wolfowitz came up with the policy of a pre-emptive strike. Wofowitz is obviously a jewish name, Rumsfeld(maybe), Colin Powell (definitely), Arie Fliecher(definitely).

Not Powell. Most of the people behind the invasion of Iraq are neo-conservatives, which are a collection of Jews and fundamentalist Christians.

S. sells alot of military hardware to Israel, most likely a low low prices. Low prices? Well it only makes sense due to the fact that the U.S. government pays Israel 2-3 billion dollars every year.

$9 billion in loan guarantees

I mentioned about Wolfowitz, his policy influenced the decision to go to war with Iraq. So?

You're forgetting Richard Perle.

Well part of Iraq is the target for future zionist expansion. Wait a minute what's a zionist? A jewish extremist with lots of ambition and big goals( I wish I had a better definition but I don't, I sure someone else does), they are trouble makers, they start illegal settlements.

Which includes all the territory now called Israel.

hagbard

Banned
Nov 30, 2000
arab news have also said the jews mix palestinians childrens blood into their sabbath? bread:p arab news doesn't have much credibility.

the fact is, the israeli government has no intentions of going into iraq.

Intentions

official palestinian charter denies existence of israel. palestinian groups with power like hamas and islamic jihad officially want genocide.

Given the actions of the Israeli right, they have no problem with genocide of Palenstians or anyone else that gets in their way.

and in the end, only one side has been implimenting mass murder:p evil as you think the zionists might be.

Yes, the zionist side.

BOK

Banned
Oct 8, 2001
When even some people on this forum (from the USA) are brainwashed into thinking the Palestinian campaign of terror is justified, can you blame the Palestinian children for being so easily brainwashed? Sheesh!

You pro-Palestinian people need to brush up on some facts & history BEFORE contributing your garbage in this thread.

hagbard

Banned
Nov 30, 2000
Originally posted by: BOK
When even some people on this forum (from the USA) are brainwashed into thinking the Palestinian campaign of terror is justified, can you blame the Palestinian children for being so easily brainwashed? Sheesh!

You pro-Palestinian people need to brush up on some facts & history BEFORE contributing your garbage in this thread.

Thanks for all the facts...Boy, I'm convinced.

BOK

Banned
Oct 8, 2001

I wasn't offering facts. I was simply stating that you (and your kind) don't have the facts. I do. Why don't you go pick up some books and you will too.

Gaard

Diamond Member
Feb 17, 2002

I wasn't offering facts. I was simply stating that you (and your kind) don't have the facts. I do. Why don't you go pick up some books and you will too.

Which books do you suggest?

hagbard

Banned
Nov 30, 2000

I've seen what you guys have offered as "facts". Lies and deception are not "facts".

shuan24

Platinum Member
Jul 17, 2003
I dont know much about the conflict, but here are my 2 cents:

First, I can clearly see why US is friends with Israel. They are democratic, they share somewhat the same ideals as we, and they are consistently terrorized. I'll admit, I never knew how much Jew influence there is in the states, but I give sympathy to anybody who gets terrorized. (Or maybe, the Jew media has us believing that they're being terrorized....who knows? ) Then again, maybe the Jew media has us believe that a man walked on the moon.

I cant really blame the US for aiding Israel so. We aided ol' Bin Laden himself in the eighties, that was a mistake. The point is, we aid ANY country that we sympathize too. We've probably (too lazy to look up) aided every single country in the world by now.

Like I said in another thread, I call it as I see it, and if it happened to the US, then Palestine would be history, i.e. Afghanistan. IMHO, if Israel declares war on Palestine, then I'll have to sympathize with Israel, NOT because I'm Jew (which I'm not) but because we, as Americans, can not be hypocritical when it comes to our actions and polices towards terrorism when compared to another country.

If Israel did Palestine wrong (which I'm sure they did somehow), then Palestinians need to resolve it through peaceful measures, or face the consequences of violence. The US does not OWN the world or U.N. (although it does have a major part in it).

BOK

Banned
Oct 8, 2001
Ok Hagbard...

Fact - Jews occupied that territory for thousands of years, with the exception of a few decades where the Turks conquered and expelled them.

Fact - After WWII, the UN partitioned the territory in two parts - half to the Arabs and half to the Jews (btw, we're talking half of what we know today as Israel -- far more territory than what the Israelis will give up today). The Jews agreed to their half. The Arabs wanted it all.

Fact - A piece of land that the Palestinians are currently fighting over (Gaza strip) was previously owned by Egypt. In 1977, Israel and Egypt signed a peace agreement where the Siani Penninsula would be returned to Egypt. Israel also offered the Gaza strip. Egypt refused.

Fact - In 1994, Jordan signs a peace agreement with Israel. Israel offers the West Bank back to Jordan. Jordan refuses.

Fact - The Palestinians will never be satisfied until Israel as a nation is extinct and all Jews are expelled from the region.

Fact - The basic rule of engagment for the Israeli army is to shoot only if shot at 1st. They are a very humane military -- just like the USA. Why would anyone in their right mind assault the Israeli army with stones? Because they they have the comfort of knowing that most likely, they won't shoot back.

BOK

Banned
Oct 8, 2001
Originally posted by: shuan24
I dont know much about the conflict, but here are my 2 cents:

First, I can clearly see why US is friends with Israel. They are democratic, they share somewhat the same ideals as we, and they are consistently terrorized. I'll admit, I never knew how much Jew influence there is in the states, but I give sympathy to anybody who gets terrorized. (Or maybe, the Jew media has us believing that they're being terrorized....who knows? ) Then again, maybe the Jew media has us believe that a man walked on the moon.

I cant really blame the US for aiding Israel so. We aided ol' Bin Laden himself in the eighties, that was a mistake. The point is, we aid ANY country that we sympathize too. We've probably (too lazy to look up) aided every single country in the world by now.

Like I said in another thread, I call it as I see it, and if it happened to the US, then Palestine would be history, i.e. Afghanistan. IMHO, if Israel declares war on Palestine, then I'll have to sympathize with Israel, NOT because I'm Jew (which I'm not) but because we, as Americans, can not be hypocritical when it comes to our actions and polices towards terrorism when compared to another country.

If Israel did Palestine wrong (which I'm sure they did somehow), then Palestinians need to resolve it through peaceful measures, or face the consequences of violence. The US does not OWN the world or U.N. (although it does have a major part in it).

There is no such thing as "Palestine". They are not a nation. It's a piece of land occupied by Arab refugees. It is not claimed by any neighboring Arab state, because they want to use the Palestinians as their pawns to terrorize the Jewish people. By doing this, they have the best of both worlds -- peace with Israel (which is militarily superior to any neighboring Arab state) while making their lives miserable.

shuan24

Platinum Member
Jul 17, 2003
Well, true, but if a body of people have a sovereign government, then I consider them a nation.