Why the Alladin is where I will be taking my business when I am in vegas next month

Page 4 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

bleeb

Lifer
Feb 3, 2000
Bastard.. next time put the cliff notes at the top so I don't have to read that sh*t then find out there was a cliff notes at the bottom!!

jyates

Diamond Member
Aug 18, 2001
Originally posted by: Aharami
Originally posted by: jyates
Originally posted by: BroeBo
What about the deficit...you blamed that on the former administration too.

Here is the problem...ive seen the opnions and "information" you've givin splashed all over the P&N thread and other forums. Most of it has been debunked and im tired of people that just keep bringing up this stuff in a desperate attempt to glorify our current horrible administration.

Im tired of talking about this. There are more intersting topics to go post in.

That's the best thing you've posted in this thread.

maybe you should try posting some opinions and thoughts instead of just clapping and cheering on CPA and anyone else that defends bush. I disagree with CPA but i respect the man for he can atleast put his thoughts down and make a point. Same with BroeBo (and i agree with BroeBo). But alll you've been doing recently is posting :thumbsup:s

:thumbsup: because I agree with AMUSED.

Maybe you would do better to try and pay attention on WHAT is posted and WHO is posting
instead of trying to play thread cop.

Mookow

Lifer
Apr 24, 2001
Originally posted by: rh71
What is Michael Moore's general purpose ? He's got his resources in sending a public message, but WHY ?

WHY doesn't he just run for president and get it over with ? What is he trying to accomplish and what does he get from it that deserves so much of his attention (and ours) ?

Do you even know how expensive twinkies are? The man has to pay for his habit somehow.

yukichigai

Diamond Member
Apr 23, 2003
Originally posted by: rh71
What is Michael Moore's general purpose ? He's got his resources in sending a public message, but WHY ?

WHY doesn't he just run for president and get it over with ? What is he trying to accomplish and what does he get from it that deserves so much of his attention (and ours) ?
He's the left-wing response to Rush Limbaugh, Michael Savage, Bill O'Reilly and Sean Hannity. It brings balance to the equation, or at least tries to. I mean he's got to be extreme left-wing enough to offset four extreme right-wingers. That's damn hard to do. :p

Amused, I know you mentioned that various press articles proved that Bush didn't lie about WMDs. I must point out that proper forum debate etiquite(sp?) dictates that you should furnish links to such sources.

sillymofo

Banned
Aug 11, 2003
Originally posted by: yukichigai
Amused, I know you mentioned that various press articles proved that Bush didn't lie about WMDs. I must point out that proper forum debate etiquite(sp?) dictates that you should furnish links to such sources.

Don't you dare arguing with his omnipotent, for his words are infallible.

Red Dawn

Elite Member
Jun 4, 2001
Originally posted by: Amused
BLINDLY hate him? HAH! Most of the people I talk to that hate Bush have many good reasons to hate him. As for those who do blindly hate him...they blindly made the right choice...

Funny, most of the people I talk to that hate Bush are bandwagoning and simply bleating out slogans they've been told.

And to top it off, most of the reasons I've heard have been proven wrong time and time again, yet are still bleated out.
I don't know, manipulating the American Public's shock and horror following 9/11 to support his ill advised excellent adventure in Iraq which has made the world a more volatile place seems like a a valid reason to at least dislike the job he has done as president.

Amused

Elite Member
Apr 14, 2001
Originally posted by: yukichigai

The recent release and widespread reporting of the 9/11 report should be common knowledge by now. If not, Google it.

Amused

Elite Member
Apr 14, 2001
What about the deficit...you blamed that on the former administration too.

The recession started a full year before Bush took office. I laid no blame, only showed a fact. No matter who had been in office, the "projected" surpluss would have failed to materialize because of that and we would have had a deficit again.

Here is the problem...ive seen the opnions and "information" you've givin splashed all over the P&N thread and other forums. Most of it has been debunked and im tired of people that just keep bringing up this stuff in a desperate attempt to glorify our current horrible administration. Im tired of talking about this. There are more intersting topics to go post in.

Nothing I have said has been "debunked." If you think you can debunk anything I've said, feel free to try.

I'm not trying to "glorify" anything here. This is your problem, if anything positive is said, or even a negative deflected with fact, you take it as a "glorification." The problem lies not in what I've said, but in your own bias.

Feldenak

Lifer
Jan 31, 2003
Originally posted by: Feldenak
Originally posted by: Amused
BLINDLY hate him? HAH! Most of the people I talk to that hate Bush have many good reasons to hate him. As for those who do blindly hate him...they blindly made the right choice...

Funny, most of the people I talk to that hate Bush are bandwagoning and simply bleating out slogans they've been told.

And to top it off, most of the reasons I've heard have been proven wrong time and time again, yet are still bleated out.

Most of the reasons have been proven wrong!? My my what an ignorant fan boy you are. :roll: You have to be seriously ill to think that bush has done more good then bad for the US and other countries.

You really don't know who you are argueing against if you're calling Amused a Bush fanboy.

Anyone have an owned pic for this guy b/c I have a feeling he's about to get schooled.

Yeah and when you have something of use to say....come back and post.

Fine. President's get too much credit when things are good and too much blame when things are bad. I disagree with a few things Bush has done in office but some of those mistakes were honest mistakes based on bad information/intel. I don't like his overplaying the terrorist card but every politician is guilty of that....find a topic that will generate public sympathy for you and (in general) sway public opinion in your favor.

Before you resort to calling me some sort of Bush fanboy, apologist, etc...it would behoove you to know that I am a registered independent with Libertarian leanings.